Colby Covington's incredible talent

It's only 2 guys on here making a shit ton of Colby threads, trying to keep him relevant.

Probably just shills.
Yes. My post was in tribute of whatever member that was on a roll posting that message about Conor threads. He posted it so often it became a staple of those threads. Something about it became funny.

It's always fun when you answer a question, by asking a question. ;)

A bear would shit in the woods, that's where they (normally) live. It's always fun to piss off some half assed troll.

A bear would shit in the woods, that's where they (normally) live. It's always fun to piss off some half assed troll.

Weird, I literally responded thinking we were having a bit of fun, but for some reason you turned me into a troll when I never made a single troll like comment. You sir, can go **** yourself.

Even more weird for you to randomly assume without any possible way of knowing, that you "pissed off some troll" Kind of weird actually.

Your idea of trolling, is someone using an age old saying to give an answer to a question asked by the ts.

You really gotta step your game up Mr. Complex.

Does a bear shit in the woods?; Phrase employed to sarcastically imply that the answer to the question being posed is indubitably 'yes'.

In case you're really THAT dumb. Which I'm already convinced you are.

these threads just make him look worse

Does a bear shit in the woods?; Phrase employed to sarcastically imply that the answer to the question being posed is indubitably 'yes'.

In case you're really THAT dumb. Which I'm already convinced you are.

Sick burn brother.

His incredible talent of not being able to back up his shit talk and look like giant pussy douche that got boomeranged?

Why it's funny watching you get triggered in every single Colby thread like some little fanny.

Do you always obsess over anonymous forum posters on your path to being a double yellow shitposter or am I just special?

Will he get through Wonderboy? His trashtalk mostly backfired (angry mob in Brazil, boomerang incident) and his twitter followers number is dangerously low.

Back