Colby doesnt deserve a fight against Leon

Has "deserve" EVER played a part in UFC matchmaking?

Leon should tell Colby the same thing he tells Masvidal. Go win a big fight. I don't even like Edwards but they both acted like he was nobody when he was winning fights. Now they expect a title shot to be handed to them without beating anyone in the top 5.
That's kind of what he said during his post fight interview. Said something along the lines of "I don't know about fighting a guy that has been sitting around doing nothing for over a year" then goes on to say he wants to see how the Mas and Burns fights goes. I think it's fair to say he isn't really interested in Colby, but he may get him anyway cause it seems the UFC is really pushing it.

This Colby shit is terrible. 0-2 in title shots and has only beat guys in their late 30s at the end of their career. Real fans know the top dogs at WW. Fuck "money fights" and matching up the same fighters because they have a name.

He doesn't deserve it, the issue is nobody else really does either. You can make an argument for Colby, Shavkat, Khamzat and Belal to get it.

The way I see it, you keep Khamzat banished at WW. Do a Belal/Khamzat main event somewhere and get Edwards/Colby done ASAP

How does Belal doesn't deserve it ? He's rhe most deserving actually. Colby beat the corpse of 38yo masvidal and lost 2 TS already

This Colby shit is terrible. 0-2 in title shots and has only beat guys in their late 30s at the end of their career. Real fans know the top dogs at WW. Fuck "money fights" and matching up the same fighters because they have a name.
lol @ pretending Colby isnt one of the best in the world right now. sure, sitting on the sidelines and picking money fights its annoying. doesnt change the fact hes one of the best

How does Belal doesn't deserve it ? He's rhe most deserving actually. Colby beat the corpse of 38yo masvidal and lost 2 TS already

Belal does have a strong case, he's on a ridiculously long undefeated streak and just finished an undefeated top contender. I just feel like he's one fight away really, which isn't entirely his fault because he just isn't getting matched up with anyone. He's actually very similar to the situation Edwards was in before the Diaz fight

Both Colby and Masvidal constantly ignored Leon, made fun of him, disregarded him and insulted him.

Leon is an idiot if he rewards either guy with a title fight. Make them earn it.

lol @ pretending Colby isnt one of the best in the world right now. sure, sitting on the sidelines and picking money fights its annoying. doesnt change the fact hes one of the best
Sure he needs to fight Shavkat/Khamzat/Belal/Burns. Instead he fought Masvidal to a decision and called out Poirier. He needs to prove it. His best wins are aged. Woodley/RDA/Lawler, cmon.

Colby does not deserve it but UFC seems to be promoting it. I would prefer Colby get another win over one of the other contenders. Leon not in a huge rush to defend. Likewise with the other contenders, get one more win to clear picture.

Belal does have a strong case, he's on a ridiculously long undefeated streak and just finished an undefeated top contender. I just feel like he's one fight away really, which isn't entirely his fault because he just isn't getting matched up with anyone. He's actually very similar to the situation Edwards was in before the Diaz fight

Yeah he isn't matched up with anyone because Colby refused to fight him tonight

Burns and Belal should be fighting for the next title fight and Colby should be fighting Khamzat at catchweight. The WW hierarchy seems obvious but the UFC loves that people hate Colby so much.

Leon should be BEGGING King Colb for the opportunity to fight him. Only reason Leon is even champion is because King Colb softened up Marty Snoozeman enough for LAME Leon to get the win

UFC and deserve doesn't belong in the same sentence.

I don’t think that Colbie deserves it either but I don’t agree that him beating Leon is a foregone conclusion. 1)Leon is a much sharper, and much more complete striker than Usman. 2) Colbie has been dropped or wobbled 5 times in his last 3 fights. He is hittable and that chin is bound to crack.

Lmfao belal is a joke and the most unwatchable fighter to ever exist. Shavkat has beaten literally nobody, the exact thing you’re whining about.

literally nobody? Like, you mean he hasn't physically fought anyone in the UFC in spite of it being televised 5 times now? How strange! A bit conspiratorial, but I'd expect nothing less from a Covington fan

Colby for a long time acted like he didn't even know who Leon Edwards was...now he seems to know him?

literally nobody? Like, you mean he hasn't physically fought anyone in the UFC in spite of it being televised 5 times now? How strange! A bit conspiratorial, but I'd expect nothing less from a Covington fan
His best win is fucking Geoff Neal you jabroni

Back