Colby got a call from Trump, Khabib got a call from Putin

07552091.jpg
Holy shit, Tiger's hairline is obliterated.

15 is way too much

Soccer
Football
Tennis
Basketball
Boxing
Baseball?????
That's it
I think your vastly overating MMAs size. In America it might be Luke that. But world these sports are much bigger, Cricket™ is a legit top 4 sport world wide. Most of what I listed is correct imo, I’ll look for the numbers if you like.

MMA ppv are currently getting 60k buys lol, MMA has one household name, all the sports I name have loads(bar MOTO GP)

Football
American football
Gaelic football
Cricket
Boxing
F1
Rugby
Tennis
Athletics
Ice Hockey
Basket ball
Baseball
Golf
Field hockey
Pro wrestling(still a sport)
Moto GP
Then MMA.

Idk about Cricket (mainly india and the UK)
Rugby (some of Europe and Oceania)
F1 and moto gp (europe mainly)
And field Hockey.

I feel MMA might have more popularity across the globe. I could be wrong totally but those are my first thoughts.

I'd love to see some sort of chart or diagram from a credible source.

That hair.......for fucks sake either shave it or get a wig

MMA may not be the biggest sport in the world as far as consistent viewership but it has something other sports lack: its universal and everyone understand it.

And field Hockey.

I feel MMA might have more popularity across the globe. I could be wrong totally but those are my first thoughts.

If i don’t reply here I’ll probably make a thread with all the numbers when I find it.

And field Hockey.

But Dana's "neck and neck with soccer" will forever be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I think your vastly overating MMAs size. In America it might be Luke that. But world these sports are much bigger, Cricket™ is a legit top 4 sport world wide. Most of what I listed is correct imo, I’ll look for the numbers if you like.

MMA ppv are currently getting 60k buys lol, MMA has one household name, all the sports I name have loads(bar MOTO GP)
Honestly thought mma was bigger than cricket. Should've included motor racing, hockey and rugby tho.

Worldwide, mma is pretty popular atm tho.

And I got a prank call from the Dalai Lama pretending to be Jesus

At least Khabib is an actual champion who defended

... not a guy who got a fake belt and then couldn't fight cause his nose was sore and lost his fake belt

""Today I was invited to the World Cup final as a guest of Russian President Vladimir Putin", nobody just goes up to Putin's private watching area and asks for a photo lol
hes lying. he was not invited by putin. putin did not even sit with him. he made his way inside took a pic and said bye bye. inviting someone = you sit with them like putin did with khabib. he was just teasing khabib.

And Colby's mom got a call from Jon Jones

<{yearp}>

Back