Colby just took GSP's title

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New most boring fighter on the UFC roster, 5 decisions in a row now....at this rate might surpass GSP for most consecutive fights not able to finish. 0 power, couldn't even put away an over the hill Robbie.

A real killer! LOL
20190803_184704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't ever insult GSP you clown

You should take a look at Marty Fakenewsman's record. ;)

New most boring fighter on the UFC roster, 5 decisions in a row now....at this rate might surpass GSP for most consecutive fights not able to finish. 0 power, couldn't even put away a brain dead, over the hill Robbie.

A real killer! LOL
View attachment 624969
Lol you are one of the virgins saying that Colby was getting KOd. Now after Colby 50-44d Robbie Ruthless suddenly sucks.
Come and eat your crow now after Colby destroyed Lawler who himself said that he is in the best shape of its live
Keep crying boy.

Lol you are one of the virgins saying that Colby was getting KOd. Come and eat your crow now after Colby destroyed Lawler who himself said that he is in the best shape of its live
Keep crying boy.

Look, its Colby's husband! How many threads have you made on him in the last 48 hrs?

Look, its Colby's husband! How many threads have you made on him in the last 48 hrs?
Triggered much? Everything i said Colby is gonna do he did exactly just that , Come and eat your crow boy.
Snoozeman has less finishes than Colby ins his UFC career and is way more boring also , Why are you not keeping the same energy about him?

Lol you are one of the virgins saying that Colby was getting KOd. Now after Colby 50-44d Robbie Ruthless suddenly sucks.
Come and eat your crow now after Colby destroyed Lawler who himself said that he is in the best shape of its live
Keep crying boy.
Yuck even trying talk like colby.

A decision is a loss? Half the people on Sherdog do this. Oh, Cyborg went to a decision, oh, she's done. Jones gets a lot of decisions and most people don't say anything about him. Everyone wants to see a Mortal Kombat ko, but that's just not reality, especially in divisions below LHW.

I predict Colby vs Usman goes to a decision.

So bitter and butthurt that Colby keeps winning. Hilarious. I hope he takes the belt, if only to watch you folks lose your minds.

Triggered much? Everything i said Colby is gonna do he did exactly just that , Come and eat your crow boy.
Snoozeman has less finishes than Colby ins his UFC career and is way more boring also , Why are you not keeping the same energy about him?
This is supposed to be hard to get? Colby has made himself a mark. You can't separate the fighter from the man. No matter what Colby does in the ring, he's still a cunt outside of it. I'm certain Colby will nod in agreement, because he's not stupid. Being a cunt is his brand.

ef481ad9656a610604a499857682b622.gif

You never answered the question. How many Colby threads have you made in the 48 hrs?

Dude, Colby didn’t take a step backwards the entire fight. Literally out of 100 steps , 99 of them were forward. It was a GSP-like clinic though, complete domination.

You never answered the question. How many Colby threads have you made in the 48 hrs?
Buddy you are getting owned dont try to jump to useless arguments. Can you count? Go and check my threads and see how many threads i've made about Colby.
It still doesnt change the fact that every thing that i've said that Colby will do he did , Also it doesnt change the fact that Colby is mroe entertaining and has more finishes in the UFC than Usman.
Neither does it save you from looking like a complete moron now. Not that you've ever looked any better.

Defintely not a finisher, but that is 1 heck of a 5 fight winning streak. I guess Maia would have been a finish if it were 5 rounds.

I liked his last 2 fights. He's never inactive during a fight even in the clinch he's always working for a takedown

New most boring fighter on the UFC roster, 5 decisions in a row now....at this rate might surpass GSP for most consecutive fights not able to finish. 0 power, couldn't even put away a brain dead, over the hill Robbie.

A real killer! LOL
View attachment 624969
Dont put Colby and GSP in the same sentence. GSP finished alot of people.

Back