Media Colby mouths off against T-wood, Nate Diaz and Jake Paul

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

-Paul brothers are roiders
-Jake will KO Tyson, all the good footage you see of Tyson are footage from 2020-21
-Boxing is dead, boxers do freak show fights with youtubers to make a buck
-all of Jake Paul's wins are rigged
-Tyron Woodley threw his fights against Jake, so did Nate
-open to fighting Jake Paul but Jake wouldn't fight him because he's in his prime

Funny thing is I would still take Colby in an MMA fight against either of those guys currently.

Self admitted Colby fan here, but he’s a giant turd and after that last performance he should keep his ass under a rock or find another gig.

I think Colby is telling a few truths about Jake, especially about his events being rigged. I hope the fight is a serious fight that Tyson wins. However, the fight smells like a totally scripted money grab.

I think Colby is telling a few truths about Jake, especially about his events being rigged. I hope the fight is a serious fight that Tyson wins. However, the fight smells like a totally scripted money grab.
They aren’t rigged, you just want them to be. What would be the point of rigging his fights, why wasn’t his fury fight rigged. How do you rig fights when you’re brutally knocking guys out

He might beat Tyson, he’s old and washed. Any UFC heavyweight would even outbox Tyson today

The Tyson that fought Roy Jones in 2020 knocks Jake Paul out.
But that was 4 years ago and at that age every years counts double.
All depends on the gear he takes.
Also Jake probably paid for the outcome anyway. If we see a bad Tyson, we see a fix.

Colby tries to be Conor way too much and just needs to be quiet and fight. Talented fighter but not a champ.

They aren’t rigged, you just want them to be. What would be the point of rigging his fights, why wasn’t his fury fight rigged. How do you rig fights when you’re brutally knocking guys out

He might beat Tyson, he’s old and washed. Any UFC heavyweight would even outbox Tyson today

The fact that you don't think boxing fights can be rigged shows how little you understand boxing. The only way Jake Paul beats Mike Tyson in a straight up boxing match is if Mike completely shits the bed (which I don't see happening), or there is some shady shit going on. Jake Paul might have better cardio, but let's see how that plays out after taking heavy shots from Tyson. Jake has not boxed anyone who hits as hard as Mike, even if he is 57 years old.

And frankly, I do believe that Tyson genuinely has taken offense to the Paul brothers approach to the sport he made his career in.

I don't know about you, but I can't think of a single heavyweight on the UFC roster that has better hands than Old Man Mike in a boxing match (not MMA). Just because people get old, doesn't mean they are useless.

Also, Colby is irrelevant nowadays in the WW picture, and to be honest, I don't believe anyone cares what he thinks. He's certainly entitled to his opinion, doesn't mean he can't just keep it to himself.

The fact that you don't think boxing fights can be rigged shows how little you understand boxing. The only way Jake Paul beats Mike Tyson in a straight up boxing match is if Mike completely shits the bed (which I don't see happening), or there is some shady shit going on. Jake Paul might have better cardio, but let's see how that plays out after taking heavy shots from Tyson. Jake has not boxed anyone who hits as hard as Mike, even if he is 57 years old.

And frankly, I do believe that Tyson genuinely has taken offense to the Paul brothers approach to the sport he made his career in.

I don't know about you, but I can't think of a single heavyweight on the UFC roster that has better hands than Old Man Mike in a boxing match (not MMA). Just because people get old, doesn't mean they are useless.

Also, Colby is irrelevant nowadays in the WW picture, and to be honest, I don't believe anyone cares what he thinks. He's certainly entitled to his opinion, doesn't mean he can't just keep it to himself.
Really? Then why did Vitor KO old Holyfield? Tyson looked old and slow against RJJ and that was a sparring match.

You think Chuck beats Jake Paul in mma? lol

Back