Colby: Nick Diaz is a Stockton soyboy...

Nothing funnier than the Diaz brothers losing decisions because of leg kicks or wrestling and then their brain dead fans come onto Sherdog and run with some hypothetical "Yeah, but in a street fight to the death they would win."

@Wreckless

show me where the contract is signed and training camp has begun

that's what you call getting ahead of yourself

kid

<Lmaoo>

No interest in watching Colby try and dry hump Nick to death. Colby can take some fights and against top ranked welterweights to try and get back to a TS. How about Luque? Or Burns, or Edwards after their next fights?

@Wreckless

show me where the contract is signed and training camp has begun

that's what you call getting ahead of yourself

kid

<Lmaoo>
You think Dana will give Michael Chiesa a shot? <45>

He asserted on multiple occasions that Colby is getting the shot next. Sure Dana lies about a lot of things but when was the last time he stated on multiple occasions that a fighter is getting the shot next and that fighter didn't get it? Injuries aside.

Yea, that's what I thought.

Colby living in your head rent free and he's getting the shot. Cry more, kid.

If the UFC had any class, they'd give Diego a retirement rematch vs Nick. 20 year old vets have no business fighting current contenders.

I’d rather see Colby fight Usman or Mas

Colby is getting cheesier by the minute.

Nick has only been controlled on the ground twice: against Diego Sanchez but that was 16 years ago and against prime GSP who is way more explosive than Colby.

I think the fight plays out much closer than most think. Nick is constantly transitioning and looking for ways to get up, not to mention his sick BJJ which should make Colby think twice.

Ultimately, Colby should win due to his higher volume but Nick has a decent shot man. Not a mismatch considering his last fight was against juiced Anderoid and he looked ok.

When has Nick ever won a fight were his opponents plan was to take him down? You can pull that "only been controlled on the ground twice" BS all you want. Reality is he doesn't beat top WWs ever and he never has beaten a wrestler. Idiots like you never learn with Nick though.

And no he didn't look ok against Anderson. He looked scared and tried to play though counter game against an Anderson who had zero confidence after his leg break

Also you are a complete fucking moron if you think GSP was in his prime post ACL tears

these little kids don’t watch fights acting like nick just gets steamrolled by wrestlers

if nick can still fight he beats colbys ass

Name one time Nick ever beat someone looking to take him down. Actually, name one time Nick beat a top ranked fighter that was not a LW

Not that we will ever see it but a prime Nick would own Colby. His ground game and ability to take a punch would end Colby.
When has Nick ever beaten a wrestler looking to wrestle? Nick has never even beaten a non LW ranked higher than 9th. Easily the most overrated fighter in history

If Nick even hears about this I'm sure he'll say "Who the fuck is Colby Covington?"

Nick has only been controlled on the ground twice: against Diego Sanchez but that was 16 years ago and against prime GSP who is way more explosive than Colby.

I think the fight plays out much closer than most think. Nick is constantly transitioning and looking for ways to get up, not to mention his sick BJJ which should make Colby think twice.

Ultimately, Colby should win due to his higher volume but Nick has a decent shot man. Not a mismatch considering his last fight was against juiced Anderoid and he looked ok.

Nick was very high volume striking...I really don't know if Colby would actually have higher volume.

Plenty of non meat protein out there, all kinds of beans/bean based foods. Hummus, falafel.... grains like oats...

You have to eat an absurd amount to get complete proteins and most people have digestive issues with that much fiber, not to mention the extreme amount of glyphosates and other pesticides/herbicides that everything is drenched in.

Back