Media Colby on flirty Joanna

Rate Joanna

• Total voters

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/29/21193665/colby-covington-explains-rift-with-joanna-jedrzejczyk

In an interview that took place before the gym introduced the new rule, Covington explained the genesis of his beef with Jedrzejczyk. According to the outspoken title contender, the reason why the rift began is because he turned down her flirtatious advances towards him.

Jedrzejczyk has responded to his claims and insisted that he is lying.

“There was never a problem,” Covington told MMA Fighting’s Eurobash podcast. “I never said anything about Joanna, I never looked at her wrong or anything. One day she came into the gym and started screaming, ‘Ahhhh Colby this and that...ahhh, I hate you,’ and I’m like, ‘What the f*ck? What’s your issue?’ I know last week she tried to flirt with me, and I wasn’t giving her the time of day because, let’s be honest, I have standards, and she just doesn’t fit those standards – she’s not a seven-and-a-half and up, and I only message seven-and-a-halves or up. So, she got her feelings a little hurt. The raw American steel and twisted sex appeal of Colby Covington didn’t want to take her on a date, didn’t want to flirt with her and didn’t have any interest, because I’m too busy getting dimes and supermodels to waste my time on some ugly boobie-woman from Poland or whatever.”

“Chaos” also explained why the Polish star is not a “good person.”

“She wants to come and hate me and make me look like the bad guy, but everyone knows that Joanna is not a good person,” Covington said. “She believes in her own hype, she thinks she’s better than life. Nobody is better than anybody, I don’t care what your title is, or how much money you have. It doesn’t mean that you’re better than anybody.”

In February, Jedrzejczyk told ESPN that Colby should “bow down to the queen and say sorry” for the way he had treated his teammates. Even though Covington insisted he already has, his apology may not be perceived as an olive branch.

“I did apologize to her,” he explained. “She asked for one, so I gave it. I gave it a week before her title fight. I said, ‘Joanna, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you have to get your face rearranged, and we’re all going to make a lot of money at mybookie.ag and that’s exactly what happened!’ And it’s still rearranged. I don’t know if you saw the picture the other day, that thing is still black and blue. That thing looks nasty man. That girl should probably never come back to fighting again.”

Oh my God, Colby is too damn much. I literally laughed out loud about 5 different times.

I honestly thought Usman beat this character out of Colby.

But nope. I'm not knocking his hustle though.

Not even a Coby fan, but Colby clowning on JJ?
I don't mind it.
She needs it.

{<jordan}

Colby only messages seven and half ups.

Fair enough.

Joanna try again after few plastic surgeries.

I said, ‘Joanna, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that you have to get your face rearranged, and we’re all going to make a lot of money at mybookie.ag and that’s exactly what happened!’ And it’s still rearranged. I don’t know if you saw the picture the other day, that thing is still black and blue. That thing looks nasty man. That girl should probably never come back to fighting again.”

At least JJ went the distance getting her ass beat.

I have standards, and she just doesn’t fit those standards – she’s not a seven-and-a-half and up, and I only message seven-and-a-halves or up. So, she got her feelings a little hurt. The raw American steel and twisted sex appeal of Colby Covington didn’t want to take her on a date, didn’t want to flirt with her and didn’t have any interest, because I’m too busy getting dimes and supermodels to waste my time on some ugly boobie-woman from Poland or whatever.”

Smh.. Colby has lower standards than most Sherdoggers.

10s only.

<DisgustingHHH>

Oh my God, Colby is too damn much. I literally laughed out loud about 5 different times.
As much as I dislike Colby, that was actually pretty good and I laughed as well.

Wow, he messages 7.5s and up? He'd never fit in with the crowd here on Sherdog, who obviously (and rightfully) have much higher standards.

EDIT: Well, so much for me being original.

Smh.. Colby has lower standards than most Sherdoggers.

10s only.

<DisgustingHHH>

Joanna does seem to be a bit of a bully i am not surprised Colby is shook.

Joanna is a solid Warsaw 3

How many of those 7s and up messaged him back tho?

Why the fuck is Colby beefing with JJ? Can’t win his division so he’s picking on WMMA now?

This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: said 7.5’s & up. Lmao.

should’ve rounded up at least and just said 8’s and up.

Colby has standards.... as long as he has money to pay for them to be in his social media...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back