Colby talks smack bout Bones again

Covington needs some lessons from Sonnen on how to allow the fecal matter flow from you mouth like a soft ice cream dispenser. Colby’s schtick sounds forced and unrehearsed, just terrible. Even Tito was a better talker than CC and Titoesque trash talk was always underwhelming.
<{you!}>

He talked his way into a title fight so it would be silly to stop now. Whatever he is doing is working, I bet his paychecks look better than before he started with his schtick

Didn't Bones fuck Colby's mother?

I hope so.

I hope he gives her a beautiful genetically enhanced child too, just to rub it in Colby's closet racist ass

BiPD1vD.jpg
That is FKNG AWESOME

Colby is gonna have a hard time finding his way back from the Bolivian jungle next week.

It’s like I get what he’s doing and why he’s doing it. Just seems way to forced and is trying way to hard.
For sure, trying his best to mimmick Teh Conor

Last edited:
I think it seems that way, because it is forced on his end. I've heard somewhere in video that he's a normal person, he's just doing this for attention. He talks about being picked on and bullied in school which is why he took up the sport in the first place. Usually somebody with that background is a pretty humble dude. He saw what happened to Conor and basically said to himself "ya, I can do that". But he can't, it's not his personality, Conor walks around talking shit, running his mouth... he seems like the kind of guy that if you were hanging with him one on one, he'd be the same, loud, shit talking Conor.

Colby is the kind of guy to stare at his cell phone backstage, call the cops at somebody who throws a boomerang at him.... Conor throws dolly's at bus windows.

It's also the way Colby looks. With all that massacre on his face, freckles all over, his cheap wal mart suits trying to dress like Conor... He doesn't look the part. He needs to go shove his thumb up some aligator's bum hole in Florida and disappear.
Golden post r8ght ere

Jones won't do anything, he's behind bars or on a rehab....King Colby in the place to be.

Colby may be a lame ass dork but you can tell he is telling the truth about about Jon. Its like the only time in the interview where he didn't speak as a gimmick and spoke naturally without stumbling over his lines.

Colby will never have the accomplishments of Jones, but at least in he isn't cheater.

It’s like I get what he’s doing and why he’s doing it. Just seems way to forced and is trying way to hard.
It is forced. But I guess it better then just being another face in the crowd (as far as notoriety goes).

And what do you think Jones would do if they meet? Nothing?
A nice slap upside the head would be fkn great...oh wait...Colby is a snitch but makes the same threats to/about slapping Joe Rogan if he sees him and expects nothing to happen in return right? No?

Back