Media Colby was ahead on score cards before jaw break! According to facts Colby wins rematch!

lol no, if K-1 Usman decides to start wrestling again he would finish little Colby in a round

Took Usman 9 minutes to finish a dude with a broken jaw. What happens in the rematch? Without the broken jaw?

Why is the MMA community acting like every time a punch connects it breaks a jaw. For every 10000 sig strikes to the heads maybe 1 jaw break occurs. Its a pretty low chance even when punching in the jaw for it to break.

Now, Lets look at the scoring card and fight stats with the jaw break in mind to realize that a healthy Colby 1000% beats a healthy Usman.

The following site had Colby ahead 3-1

View attachment 694413
View attachment 694411
According to TWO of the 3 judges Colby at least won 2 rounds of the first 3 before the jaw break.

Colby was ahead on the score cards BEFORE the jaw break. Imagine Colbys jaw not breaking? Usman would lose 100%.

How low is the chance for a jaw break? probably less than 1 jaw break for every few thousands shots connecting to jaw.

In the rematch Usman will not be saved by fluke injury. I have no doubt in my mind Colby will be champion. And, your biased asses are preventing you from acknowledging reality. The broken jaw was the deciding factor of the fight.

It wasn't luck that broke his jaw. It was getting punched in the face

Bruce Buffer: "AAAAND NEW...UNDISPUTED...
GuinnessBook Butt Hurt CHAMPION of the world ---
RNC555, Me Ass Be Sore, TS!"

Why did he run away crying? Even Colby knew he got shit on.

You know deep down that Usman won a fluke one in 10 thousand type of lucky strike.

What happens in the rematch if Colby doesn't get severely compromised by a fluke shot?

Jaw breaks are extremely rare. Even in BOXING. Let alone mma.
Then one of the hundreds of other strikes Usman landed would have done the job instead.

Getting stopped in the 5th via strikes was Colby's problem, not a minor jaw fracture that happened ten minutes earlier.

Yes yes.. But, in the rematch Lightning never strikes the same place twice.
Usman hit Colby with that same straight right the entirety of the fight. Colby kept trying to back up on the centre line against a guy with a longer reach and more power and paid the price.

How is it a fluke when a perfectly placed right punch gets past a guy's defense and breaks his jaw? Is it a fluke when an armbar breaks the arm?

79727197_296256157961495_8685401664766607360_n.jpg

Yes yes.. But, in the rematch Lightning never strikes the same place twice.
You're comparing the odds of breaking your jaw more than once as a professional, to lighting striking in the same place twice lmaoooo. I understand it's a figure of speech, but still, that just sounds fuckin retarded. Colby had his mouth open all night like an amateur while he was getting hit, It was just a matter of time before that shit broke or he got dropped. Luckily for us, both happened haha

I had round 1, 2 and 4 for colby going into the 5th where he was looking nice aswell. Colby REALLY impressed me with how tough he is, I think he will be champion one day.

hats off to usman for getting the finish late, but I don't agree with the stoppage.

I'm very mortified that 2 judges gave round 4 to usman, I thought that round was pretty clearly a colby round if there was one round that could have gone either way it was 2, not 4. going 2-2 into the 5th makes sense, but only if the score was rounds 1 and 4 for colby 2 and 3 for usman.

Took Usman 9 minutes to finish a dude with a broken jaw. What happens in the rematch? Without the broken jaw?

Why is the MMA community acting like every time a punch connects it breaks a jaw. For every 10000 sig strikes to the heads maybe 1 jaw break occurs. Its a pretty low chance even when punching in the jaw for it to break.

Now, Lets look at the scoring card and fight stats with the jaw break in mind to realize that a healthy Colby 1000% beats a healthy Usman.

The following site had Colby ahead 3-1

View attachment 694413
View attachment 694411
According to TWO of the 3 judges Colby at least won 2 rounds of the first 3 before the jaw break.

Colby was ahead on the score cards BEFORE the jaw break. Imagine Colbys jaw not breaking? Usman would lose 100%.

How low is the chance for a jaw break? probably less than 1 jaw break for every few thousands shots connecting to jaw.

In the rematch Usman will not be saved by fluke injury. I have no doubt in my mind Colby will be champion. And, your biased asses are preventing you from acknowledging reality. The broken jaw was the deciding factor of the fight.

Wow, y'all reaching badly.

You DO understand that was not only "before the stoppage" but also "before the 3 knock downs" in round 5?

Even without the stoppage you can't seriously believe anyone in their right mind, even Colby or Conor fans, would say Colby won round 5 after being knocked down 3 times EVEN IF it wasn't stopped?

Very disingenuous thread, man. If Goddard let the fight continue, you can't believe anyone was going to score that round for Colby.

You're a good poster man - don't be ridic.

And otherwise, no - not true.

Nah, how many jaws break for every shot connecting? Max holloway broke sig strikes record on Ortegas face and didnt break his jaw.

Chances are less than 1 in 1000
If t wasn't his jaw in the 3rd, it was his spirit. Usman wasn't awarded points for the broken jaw specifically. He was awarded points for backing Colby up and hurting him with strikes. If Colby's jaw wasn't broken he still would have lost that fight.

Y'all reaching, reaching - what are you reaching for? That don't look easy - it must be so hard.

He was up on TWO score cards before jaw break. TWO judges gave him first 2 rounds out of first 3 before jaw break.

DONT spread lies.

Trolls. Losers. The only thing that matters is that 2 of 3 judges had Usman winning the fight before it was stopped. Usman takes the 5th round and wins. Period. Real fact. Colby's jaw was SMASHED by a gorgeous right hand.

In the eyes of idiots like you, if a fighter wins the first round he's the winner?? LOL.

We understand it's frustrating when your favourite fighter cries in the ring and runs into the locker room crying.

Back