Colby's "Lack of Power" and Strategy

It's still boring even if it works. I only became a fan of GSP when he fought and beat Bisping the way he did.

Your confusing the word impressed with fan.

Colby had enough strategy to onesidely win over Robbie without ever being in danger.

You call that calling me out? You ask for names, I gave. Then you go into the diary of the men they use to be. Do they have some kick left? Yes. Only enough to be a solid use to be name on a opponents resume.
I did call you out on your bullshit. Just like I'm doing right now.
Kamaru Usman himself said Robbie Lawler is still a killer. While it is absolutely not the best version of Lawler, an argument to say 'he's aging' could be used in regards to any fighter in history. Did you see what Lawler did to Askren?
I feel Colby beat RDA in his prime. Demian Maia killed the whole division in 2016-2017, and right after losing his TITLE SHOT to TWOOD, Colby absolutely dominates Maia.
It's not the fact that you're saying they're old and past their prime. It's the fact that even after being proven wrong you keep sticking to your guns simply due to your hatred of Colby, with no merit as to what you're actually saying.

RDA was 33 years old when he lost to Colby, june 2018. 33. How are you an aging fighter past his prime at 33? I'd argue he's in his prime right now. Have you seen his recent performances? Just came off a dominant win over Kevin Lee and is still at the top of his division.

Colby beat Maia in 2017. If Maia was really aging and past his prime and weak and old, how did he run through the dvision 2014-2017? No, forget that. If Maia was really as weak as you've made him out to be, how could a top contender lose to him? I guess Masvidal is also a piece of shit bum fighter to lose to a weak, old, crippled Maia in 2017 huh?

Colby took Maia and RDA out at their best, face it. No matter what you say, you can not alter the fact that Colby is fighting for a world title next.

I did call you out on your bullshit. Just like I'm doing right now.
Kamaru Usman himself said Robbie Lawler is still a killer. While it is absolutely not the best version of Lawler, an argument to say 'he's aging' could be used in regards to any fighter in history. Did you see what Lawler did to Askren?
I feel Colby beat RDA in his prime. Demian Maia killed the whole division in 2016-2017, and right after losing his TITLE SHOT to TWOOD, Colby absolutely dominates Maia.
It's not the fact that you're saying they're old and past their prime. It's the fact that even after being proven wrong you keep sticking to your guns simply due to your hatred of Colby, with no merit as to what you're actually saying.

RDA was 33 years old when he lost to Colby, june 2018. 33. How are you an aging fighter past his prime at 33? I'd argue he's in his prime right now. Have you seen his recent performances? Just came off a dominant win over Kevin Lee and is still at the top of his division.

Colby beat Maia in 2017. If Maia was really aging and past his prime and weak and old, how did he run through the dvision 2014-2017? No, forget that. If Maia was really as weak as you've made him out to be, how could a top contender lose to him? I guess Masvidal is also a piece of shit bum fighter to lose to a weak, old, crippled Maia in 2017 huh?

Colby took Maia and RDA out at their best, face it. No matter what you say, you can not alter the fact that Colby is fighting for a world title next.

I'm a come back and read your book to me later, it's late/early I'm tipsy and you seem lonely and love to talk...

I'm a come back and read your book to me later, it's late/early I'm tipsy and you seem lonely and love to talk...

Stop trying to make yourself out to be some entity lmao, you're a nobody.
Instead of spending your money on booze maybe you should take a crash course of English.

being pillow fisted is not a strategy. colby was just born with no punching power.

Colby had a few good body kicks. For the rest, it was like watching a guy doing air-punching cardio boxing, against another who was doing fuck all but his best impression of Muhammed Ali with a seizure thinking he had Edmond in his corner constantly screaming "head mewment!"
I watched the fight on 2x play speed on VLC and I still want my 12.5 min of my life back.

Stop trying to make yourself out to be some entity lmao, you're a nobody.
Instead of spending your money on booze maybe you should take a crash course of English.

Sit your whitebelt ass down son, the only f*king nobody on this site is YOU!

Back