Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

9-1-1 Nonbinary Colby needs his patriot card pulled ASAP. If this were the revolutionary war, Washington would've ordered this hover handed loser to fall back into the fort because there is no room for losers on the front line! How the hell can you let Rapper Kid Rock down like that? Just sad
<{nope}><{nope}>

Hate to talk politics. But the media has just thrown every accusation at trump, it gets to a point where you know theres a reason why they do that.

Rapist
Racist
Misogynist
Greedy
Evil
Dumb/incompetant
Traitor
Sexist

They pretty much tried every bad label on him. And you know if they repeat a lie enough it will become truth, thats how brainwashing and propaganda works.

The media is skewed, and they will sometimes trash people who upset their sensibilities, or has an agenda that undermines their own, but Trump was a bad president who denied the election result. He’s a giant baby who lacks empathy, greedy in just about every way. Not sure about the other stuff, and you don’t need the media to craft the story, because his biography is pretty well known. (I considered him a middler — run-of-the-mill Republican outside of his big mouth — until the last bit of his presidency, which made it clear that he was an all-time bad president, shit-tier.)

He even got boo'd looking for his cheap pops about first responders, etc.
<{1-17}>

Those few seconds were the low point of Colby's career. He rapid-fires all the sheep pablum at the crowd and all he gets is a smattering of boos.

Reactions: lsa
The media is skewed, and they will sometimes trash people who upset their sensibilities, or has an agenda that undermines their own, but Trump was a bad president who denied the election result. He’s a giant baby who lacks empathy, greedy in just about every way. Not sure about the other stuff, and you don’t need the media to craft the story, because his biography is pretty well known. (I considered him a middler — run-of-the-mill Republican outside of his big mouth — until the last bit of his presidency, which made it clear that he was an all-time bad president, shit-tier.)
Be real, how many presidents have you lived through? To call him an all time bad president.

Exhibit A). Trump didnt even take the salary of 400k to be president, he decided to take $1. Hows that greedy?

Exhibit B). If u look at all the presidents, they were’t rich but ALL of them left office with hundreds of millions. How does obama have a net worth of 240 million when the presidents salary is 400k a year.

Now i ask you, Who looks like the greedy slimy politician? A or B?

Be real, how many presidents have you lived through? To call him an all time bad president.

Exhibit A). Trump didnt even take the salary of 400k to be president, he decided to take $1. Hows that greedy?

Exhibit B). If u look at all the presidents, they were’t rich but ALL of them left office with hundreds of millions. How does obama have a net worth of 240 million when the presidents salary is 400k a year.

Now i ask you, Who looks like the greedy slimy politician? A or B?
Exhibit A, are you dumb? He didn't need the 400k when he could shovel tens of billions to his children in deals with China and Iran. Exhibit B, both Obamas had multiple huge book deals.

Exhibit A, are you dumb? He didn't need the 400k when he could shovel tens of billions to his children in deals with China and Iran. Exhibit B, both Obamas had multiple huge book deals.
Notice how you have no evidence so you talk about “tens of billions” he scammed.

Lol huge book deals.

Notice how you have no evidence so you talk about “tens of billions” he scammed.

Lol huge book deals.

????

Don’t forget all the taxpayer money he shoveled into his pockets by charging outlandish rates to stay at his hotels when he went golfing 280+ times as president.

This is him litterally walking OUT during colbies speech.

I understand you flew there with the intention that you'd wrap the belt around his waist and the fact that didn't happen may be disapointing; however, this kind of rubs me the wrong way. I feel like it's not simply the disapointment in colby not getting the w, but him not wanting to be associated with or endorsed by a losing side.

I am no colby fan but I think we all have to admit that trump is a complete moron, he knows that people are recording his every move and can see that people are going to roast colby so hard for the fact he's litterally walking out of the arena while he gives this speech.

This is the ultimate slap in the face to someone who's endorsed you and advocated for you and lit up with ginuine happiness and joy when you called him live on air during a ufc interview. He endorses you publically even when you lose your election and you pretty much say fuck you when he comes up short in his athletic endevaours, on the world stage when he needs your support the most.

If I were Colby of course I'd be mad at my self for losing but I would be so livid at trump for walking out in the middle of my speech. I know right now this has got to be the lowest point in his life and for trump to just drop him like it's nothing it really shows how much he values the people in his life and his supporters. If this isn't a pop culture representation about how everyone around him including the people that support him are nothing more to him than tools to serve his purpose(in his mind) then I don't know what does. This makes me livid and this is coming from someone who was rooting for Leon to win.

Last edited:
Donald Trump was responsible for lending his venues to host the first UFC events. He's been a MMA fan since day one. Have some respect, it's not about Colby.

"This brand was so bad, venues didn't even want us. Arenas didn't want us. We had a hard time finding venues. Trump literally called us. He said 'Come to my place, do the event here. We'll have you at the Trump Taj Mahal.' We get there, greatest set up for us. Showed up at the first fight and he was there until the last fight. Both times we went there." - Dana White

Back