Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Colby didnt deliver demanded product and got canned. It's only buisness.

I see what you are saying but there is probably more to these things when you are a former president. When you have the secret service around you and it is the end of the event when its time to move it is time to move. Then again maybe he was getting secondhand embarrassment after that performance.

Colby didnt deliver demanded product and got canned. It's only buisness.
with respects to your opinion he was in character and trump should have recognized that, instead of being upset that he lost and walking out

Donald Trump was responsible for lending his venues to host the first UFC events. He's been a MMA fan since day one. Have some respect, it's not about Colby.

"This brand was so bad, venues didn't even want us. Arenas didn't want us. We had a hard time finding venues. Trump literally called us. He said 'Come to my place, do the event here. We'll have you at the Trump Taj Mahal.' We get there, greatest set up for us. Showed up at the first fight and he was there until the last fight. Both times we went there." - Dana White
He's a buisness man. He does that and not very successful. He's a successful demagoge, populist, cult figure and scam artist. No respect for that shit.

I see what you are saying but there is probably more to these things when you are a former president. When you have the secret service around you and it is the end of the event when its time to move it is time to move. Then again maybe he was getting secondhand embarrassment after that performance.
that's possible but the least he could do if that is the case is to make a statement publically congragulating colby on a hard fought battle, the way he walked off it made it feel like he just disgarded him

That whole thing was f*cking pathetic

Does trump even still tout the "election was stolen" bullsh*t ?

Its disgusting, and Im saying this aware that this is a human cage fighting event.

Man, they cut to Trump at one point during Colby's lame speech and I think it was when he was saying Trump is gonna take over in 2024 or something. Trump just gave this half-assed grin and started to shake his head in disbelief before they cut back to Colby.

Seemed like even Trump wasn't sold on his own nonsense.

Half the country was already retarded...they are just now bold enough to show their retardedness after seeing their leader's actions
I’m talking about the ones who hate trump. He has literally made people get nuts over nothing

“I thought the third, fourth and fifth rounds were mine,” Covington said at the UFC 296 post-fight press conference. “The fifth was mine, easily. The fourth was mine too, and I thought I did enough in the third. He didn’t put any damage on me. He got a couple of low kicks, but then I started checking them at the end, so I thought I had the win and did enough.

The judges never favor me. They hate me because I support Trump, and everybody hates Trump in this building, so it is what it is. Life goes on.”

Lol what a idiot! Obsessing over Trump is the only reason why idiots like Colby.

with respects to your opinion he was in character and trump should have recognized that, instead of being upset that he lost and walking out
Yes, he was. But that character was not beneficial to Trumps agenda. It was the ramblings of a mad man, sour looser and extremist. You don't get PR points out of that not even from the hardcore maga crowd. If you are a bad advetisor you will be sacked. Simple as that.

Donald Trump was responsible for lending his venues to host the first UFC events. He's been a MMA fan since day one. Have some respect, it's not about Colby.

"This brand was so bad, venues didn't even want us. Arenas didn't want us. We had a hard time finding venues. Trump literally called us. He said 'Come to my place, do the event here. We'll have you at the Trump Taj Mahal.' We get there, greatest set up for us. Showed up at the first fight and he was there until the last fight. Both times we went there." - Dana White
He was there to support colby for this fight, Colby's endorsed trump and trump has shown eminse intregue in colbies carreer even going so far as to call colby and congragulating him on his victory against woodley,

you could be right, he might just be there for the event

but my better judgement tells me otherwise, he's there to watch colbies title fight since he couldn't do it last time

Is this supposed to be a surprising character trait? Feel like he's been very transparent that he only cares about himself and shit that benefits him. Not sure what anyone else expected from him. He's made many comments about not supporting losers

Trump just knows this was a stinker of a fight card and he has better things to do once it's over. Also yes politicians are fairweather in the sense that you always back a winner, you don't want to be represented by a loser going into a presidential election.

Back