College Football VS NFL

OCGSC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Which one do you watch more For me it's college less bullshit and they don't shout oh shit look 7 players kneeling 5 players standing 4 laying side ways how many players are watching football

College football sucks.

I watch their playoffs though.

College. There is no pro football in Alabama, so I have little interest. SEC football rules in the South. I’ll watch the NFL but I don’t follow it.

NFL, but surely moving to XFL soon as Goodell sinks the ship for good.

I don't know how anyone can watch C level athletes running gimmick offenses after you've witnessed the speed of the NFL

College is highly entertaining but the quality of play is much lower. Also there’s way more corruption in CFB than the NFL because the players aren’t paid. So NFL for me.

I don't know how anyone can watch C level athletes running gimmick offenses after you've witnessed the speed of the NFL

More gimmicks, more fun.

I like how the college games gives players more freedom to improvise. The NFL sometimes gets too bogged down with controlling every single little movement that it gets boring. Like two very high level boxers that cancel each other out.

Yeah there are like 5 games worth watching per year in college. I really don't give a shit about some top 5 team playing Chatanooga State or some bullshit.

NFL. The level is so much higher. I'll watch games that I have no real investment in. For college, I'll only watch one team(The Ohio State University Buckeyes)

NFL for sure, but college is nice to watch on Saturday when you don't have much going on. Most of the games are boring stomps though.

prefer the NFL but I've seen some great college games over the years.
some bowls games really do live up to expectations.
but they have to be top tier teams.
no one wants to watch a college game between Indiana Central College and
Missouri Agricultural School.

I only watch college football

GO BLUE!

I've been to one pro football game and one college and I'd rather go to college that's for sure, the atmosphere was way better, great party (it was the Rose Bowl but Im sure the big games are all similar)

Pros, because college has worst parity than Top Flight Soccer. At least in Top flight soccer everyone plays everyone twice.

And the college system is an extension of the education industrial complex which is one of worse things about this country. International Football development system is much better, more fair, more meritorious, and just simply makes more sense. The college system is a plague.

College football. Way more passion. Pro football is great to watch b/c it is the game played at the highest level. I already know that most people are going to say NFL; b/c, if you don't live in the South, Ohio or maybe a USC alum(they're fair weather fans for college though), you don't have a team.

College, but I'm lucky that even though I'm "out of market" , that Ohio State is on ABC/Fox/Espn basically every week.

Other than that I just casually watch football anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back