College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Illini fans around here so delusional thinking this was going to be anything but a massacre. 9-1 UCONN after 4 minutes lmao.

I don't like this start for UCONN at all. They are playing the same way they did when they lost against Kansas early in the season.

Damn this is one tough game. Illinois is hanging in there, scrappy team

Weird 1st half bro! Both teams not turning the ball over at all but also missing shots left and right

Agreed. New Haven is a ghetto dump but many regard it as having the best pizza in the world outside of Italy. I know Dave Portnoy feels that way. My family gets Pepe’s a lot from the second restaurant they have in Fairfield, CT
I moved to New haven from New Orleans for a few weeks in the early aughts...pizza and other cuisine were great but my car that was never fucked with once in New Orleans was attempted to break in 3 times and in the end all they did was bust my locks with a screwdriver , break a window and hack the steering column to shit. Couldn't get out of there quick enough.

These refs seriously have no idea what they are looking at

This is so incredibly frustrating to watch. UConn is playing like this is a fucking pickup game

I moved to New haven from New Orleans for a few weeks in the early aughts...pizza and other cuisine were great but my car that was never fucked with once in New Orleans was attempted to break in 3 times and in the end all they did was bust my locks with a screwdriver , break a window and hack the steering column to shit. Couldn't get out of there quick enough.

You’re not the first person to tell me this. A good friend of mine who grew up in New England was telling what a shithole New Haven is and it kinda blew my mind. I guess when I think of Connecticut I just think of a bunch of rich people who want to live near New York .

Would somebody stop the damn match?!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back