College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Love his energy but really rather Beard or Rick Pitino if Donovsn actually says no. Only reason Billy wouldn't is he doesn't want the pressure cooker. Still can't believe Hurley turned down 8 years 100 mil.
Happy wife. Happy life. Hurley knows what he’s doing.

Happy wife. Happy life. Hurley knows what he’s doing.
Yep our AD has no clue on Earth tho.

I was floored by the Pope hire. But apparently that's who boosters wanted as they been showering Nil money .

Just thi k our AD just threw a beloved former player into the lions den totally un prepared. It was a panic hire like Gillespie.

Yep our AD has no clue on Earth tho.

I was floored by the Pope hire. But apparently that's who boosters wanted as they been showering Nil money .

Just thi k our AD just threw a beloved former player into the lions den totally un prepared. It was a panic hire like Gillespie.
Despite my previous post. I also believe Hurley didn’t want the microscope of the UK faithful on his back. Here in CT, the men’s team hasn’t reached that “championship or bust” mentality the women’s team is/was under.

Despite my previous post. I also believe Hurley didn’t want the microscope of the UK faithful on his back. Here in CT, the men’s team hasn’t reached that “championship or bust” mentality the women’s team is/was under.
At UK you win an you are basically king of the state. You start losing and torches an pitch forks are out.. tough for any coach. It's severe swings.

I love Mark he won a title at UK but dude is not ready for it . He's going to get chewed to bits

“Why would you leave the current best program in the country…….why would you leave the best program to go somewhere else?”

“Storrs, Ct. attracts serious people.” - Describing UConn’s lack of glitz and glamor tricks while recruiting players.

Rats everywhere jumping off the ship in Lexington....good luck popey

How's that star recruiting class looking now?

Well shit….with Alex Karaban declaring for the draft, that makes all five UConn starters gone. Although Karaban retained his eligibility.

So much for a threepeat.

G8dFbl.gif
Well shit….with Alex Karaban declaring for the draft, that makes all five UConn starters gone. Although Karaban retained his eligibility.

So much for a threepeat.

Gonzaga coming for the natty next year and, as the kids say, I’m here for it!

So much for a threepeat.
wow what a horrible decision. maybe he's hoping a team takes a chance on him in the 1st with the draft being weak this year. he's not nba level imo

Back