College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Uconn vs purdue...it's what the public wants. Let's go!
Well…….UConn and Purdue obliged. And UConn rolls to another title.

I want every reporter to keep the same energy when they say Kentucky don’t want Dan Hurley.

Syracuse: 68 NCAA tournament wins but only 1 title
UConn: 68 NCAA tournament wins and 6 titles

jim-boeheim-close-up.gif

The Conn has won 12 tourney games in a row by double digits. They’re also now tied with UNC for 3rd most titles all time. 😯

IMG-7095.png
And Purdue still ain't won shit! <lmao>

“And Purdue still ain’t won shit!” - @My Spot

They won 5 games in the tourney this year, which was more than 67 of the 68 teams. You literally said Florida had a better shot at going all the way than Purdue lol. The same Florida team that lost in the 1st round <lmao>

Well that was a fantastic season, lol

I hope everyone enjoyed this year :)
Another year when the Big East Tournament was more stressful than the guaranteed cakewalk of the NCAAT. lol.

Uconn has cemented themselves as the greatest program in the modern era, now they’re just chasing bullshit historical ghosts of Kentucky who won half their 8 titles in the 1940’s/50’s when the NCAAT consisted of only 8 teams, then expanded to 16 teams (with black players being shunned out from participating)

UCLA won 9 of their titles when the Tournament was a field of 16

Since the tournament expanded to a field of 64+ and added the 3 point line in 1986, any single program winning just one chip is a near impossible difficult crapshoot of an achievement, let alone winning 6 like Uconn has in the most insurmountably difficult era in the history of college basketball. It’s too bad Uconn didn’t stockpile extra National Titles in the 1940’s/50’s in the 8-team NCAA White Man Grabass Invitational like those fuckbois from Kentucky did

Another year when the Big East Tournament was more stressful than the guaranteed cakewalk of the NCAAT. lol.

Uconn has cemented themselves as the greatest program in the modern era, now they’re just chasing bullshit historical ghosts of Kentucky who won half their 8 titles in the 1940’s/50’s when the NCAAT consisted of only 8 teams, then expanded to 16 teams (with black players being shunned out from participating)

UCLA won 9 of their titles when the Tournament was a field of 16

Since the tournament expanded to a field of 64+ and added the 3 point line in 1986, any single program winning just one chip is a near impossible difficult crapshoot of an achievement, let alone winning 6 like Uconn has in the most insurmountably difficult era in the history of college basketball. It’s too bad Uconn didn’t stockpile extra National Titles in the 1940’s/50’s in the 8-team NCAA White Man Grabass Invitational like those fuckbois from Kentucky did
dwayne-johnson-the-rock-clapping-2bwgrwe44cp7o2vi.gif

And while I harbor no notion of the Women’s team beating South Carolina. Don’t think we haven’t forgotten the BS foul call against the Huskies to make sure Caitlin Clark made the final to lay an egg.

Also, lol to sports news trying to compare the Gamecocks and Huskies tourney runs. Just like Steph did to Sabrina, put that ladies squad on the floor with the UConn men and watch a woodshed beating take place on them women.

“And Purdue still ain’t won shit!” - @My Spot

They won 5 games in the tourney this year, which was more than 67 of the 68 teams. You literally said Florida had a better shot at going all the way than Purdue lol. The same Florida team that lost in the 1st round <lmao>
And Purdue STILL ain't won shit! <lmao>

Great Job now come I'm down to Lexington Mr. Hurley

5 years - 60 mil is waiting .

Will you settle for Bobbyhurkey, a half case of flat basketballs and half a tube of ice hot?
Nawww were prepared to pay the next coach more than any coach other than Kerr, Monty, n Pop . Tough turning down the money we will give to Hurley or Donovan.

Also were college Bballs "bad guy" he's the ultimate bad guy coach. :)

Back