College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Well the refs absolutely have their orders for the night, I mean what in the fuck...

Sorry man but rumors are he will be receptive and willing to listen. A big reason is Kentucky has Mended fences with his mentor and he sucked ass in pros.

Pearl really wants to come to UK an he's not worst fall back.

Oats- would be high on list but he just signed a contract and UK is cheap when it comes to paying buyouts.

Folks on Rupps Rafters keep saying Hurley but I cannot see him leaving UCONN but .......... rumor is a 5 year 70 mil record deal might be offered.

I would personally rather throw that mega deal to Donovan he's been losing and is hungry Hurley is coming off 2 titles he might end up another fat cat..

JUST NO SCOTT DREW PLEASE. Only thi g to s rew this up would be hiring Barnharta buddy Scott Drew. I don't want him , Tommy, McDermott, Wade, or whoever the IOWA st coach is. No no no no no.

Would rather give Pitino a 3 year deal then find a replacement over time. Pitno won 2 titles at UK (I count 98 as his not Tubbys as it was all his players) Would be a killer story.

Sorry man but the Donovan talk is very real .

Here's the biggest UK board if you earned to browse.
Not so fast!

Purdue's lucky Castle hasn't gone off yet , they really have no one that can check him

I love the vitriol between IU and Purdue fans on r/CBB. Duke/UNC gets all the attention but there is some serious hatred in the Hoosier state.

Goddamit Johnson WTF are you doing on that screen

Edeys gonna be a poor man’s Boban in the G league
He'll be Giant Gonzalez 2000 in a few years.

NINTCHDBPICT000736016075.jpg

Not so fast!

Ita all over most UK. Boards. U known of ots all true but Apparently he got in a fight with Mitch Friday or something. Then started fielding calls and may of been drunk an took it . Realized he just took a big pay cut , most his players aren't following him, the recruits except Knox are like ....... Ummmmm I will wait an see. And the fans were literally celebrating all day.. on top of that he took the Job Beard had just turned down. Lol..

But Mitch grew balls finally and said you either go to Arkansas or fired for breach - no 33 mil..

His ego was destroyed today n his ego was as big as all outside.

Ita all over most UK. Boards. U known of ots all true but Apparently he got in a fight with Mitch Friday or something. Then started fielding calls and may of been drunk an took it . Realized he just took a big pay cut , most his players aren't following him, the recruits except Knox are like ....... Ummmmm I will wait an see. And the fans were literally celebrating all day.. on top of that he took the Job Beard had just turned down. Lol..

But Mitch grew balls finally and said you either go to Arkansas or fired for breach - no 33 mil..

His ego was destroyed today n his ego was as big as all outside.
Yeah I saw the clause in his contract about negotiating with other schools before letting the AD know.
It won't happen but imagine Pitino vs Calipari 3x a year.

Yeah I saw the clause in his contract about negotiating with other schools before letting the AD know.
It won't happen but imagine Pitino vs Calipari 3x a year.
But his surrogate son would be better long-term. ;)

Honestly wouldn't hate Pitino back. He did a great job this year. And last team to give Uconn a game.

5 years 60 mil to Donovan . That's twice his current nba salary. I doubt Donovan turns that down.

Purdue flopped in the 2nd
Edey with more than half the team points
Lots of air balls, looks like the pressure got to them
UCONN too smooth

Cream rose in this one. Ass whoopin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back