College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Very fascinating move for Enfield. SMU aka The Meth is now in the ACC. Dallas also offers a dramatically higher quality of life than LA. It’s as nice, if not nicer, despite offering cheaper housing, way lower taxes, and no far left politics. No brainer move for Enfield.

Very fascinating move for Enfield. SMU aka The Meth is now in the ACC. Dallas also offers a dramatically higher quality of life than LA. It’s as nice, if not nicer, despite offering cheaper housing, way lower taxes, and no far left politics. No brainer move for Enfield.
Why is SMU "The Meth" when University Park, TX is the fourth richest town in the country?

Why is SMU "The Meth" when University Park, TX is the fourth richest town in the country?

It’s not literal. That part of Dallas is terrific. I call SMU “The Meth” because the university is Southern Meth-odist. It’s just a shortened nickname. Nothing to do with the drug Meth. I’m actually visiting Dallas in a couple weeks and staying half a mile from The Meth. Can’t wait. Should be fun.

Last edited:
i

Go Turd go! Great upset over UNC.

Also pretty wild. Just found out Terrence Shannon was a student at Lincoln Park High School when I was living in Lincoln Park. We may have crossed paths before, without me realizing it.

Shaka needs to cut out those polos and go back to suits
He ain’t winning like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back