Social College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’

Yes, whenever and wherever women have been and continue to be oppressed itsdue to their biology, not their "gender identity" which nobody can give a coherent definition of anyway. "Gender identity" has nothing to do with those girls that Boko Haram kidnapped, or with the girls abandoned by their parents during China's one-child policy for example. A lot of feminists are sick of the gaslighting by trans activists and their media/corporate/academic allies.
Very true.

Yes, whenever and wherever women have been and continue to be oppressed itsdue to their biology, not their "gender identity" which nobody can give a coherent definition of anyway. "Gender identity" has nothing to do with those girls that Boko Haram kidnapped, or with the girls abandoned by their parents during China's one-child policy for example. A lot of feminists are sick of the gaslighting by trans activists and their media/corporate/academic allies.

As far as the story in the OP, this isn't the first school to ban that performance for this very reason. A lot of feminists are pissed about that, and other examples of what they would consider female erasure. You'll notice that more and more mainstream publications and corporations are trying to avoid the word "woman" when discussing biological realities of womanhood. You'll see the term "menstruators" or "pregnant people" being used to describe women in certain contexts. It's all just so fucked up.
It's only in certain contexts and it's still not appropriate? Got any examples?

Sure, on the surface this sounds kind of dumb, but it also sounds kind of low on my list of things to worry about. Feminists can still do all the feminist type stuff they want. This group merely appears to have other people's concerns in mind as well. That's not to say it's not an issue. But in relative terms...

It's only in certain contexts and it's still not appropriate? Got any examples?

Sure, on the surface this sounds kind of dumb, but it also sounds kind of low on my list of things to worry about. Feminists can still do all the feminist type stuff they want. This group merely appears to have other people's concerns in mind as well. That's not to say it's not an issue. But in relative terms...

On my phone now and can't really pull up examples but there's a bunch. Just Google those terms and I'm sure you'll find all kinds of wacky shit. Also look up "chestfeeding" and "front hole" while you're at it. Even some midwife organizations are using this bizarre language now.

As far as this not being significant to you: ok thanks for telling us I guess?

Gaping scrotum wound is not a vagina. Lets stop this nonsense already.

Gaping scrotum wound is not a vagina. Lets stop this nonsense already.
The whole process is pretty disgusting...they need to keep that thing open, otherwise it'll close up on its own, as the body recognizes it as a wound.

th

The whole process is pretty disgusting...they need to keep that thing open, otherwise it'll close up on its own, as the body recognizes it as a wound.

It's magic, really, and beautiful. They have to insert a dildo shaped thing in their vagina for a few hours every day to prevent it from closing because their organism recognizes it as an open wound.

And since hair grows on the scrotum, they have hair growing inside their vagina and they have to scrape it off and pull a big hairy ball out of their vagina.

It's stunning + brave and the new normal.

It's magic, really, and beautiful. They have to insert a dildo shaped thing in their vagina for a few hours every day to prevent it from closing because their organism recognizes it as an open wound.

And since hair grows on the scrotum, they have hair growing inside their vagina and they have to scrape it off and pull a big hairy ball out of their vagina.

When you put it that way, it actually sounds kinda hot.

Comments like this get transpeople killed you know

Comments like this get transpeople killed you know
Here in the U.S.? Nah.

Here in America, they're idolized and serve as beacons of light for our Nation.

I don't see the problem. It's not the "Women Monologues" it's the "Vagina Monologues".
Now if they excluded men with vaginas, that would not be ok...

lib pussy hat wearers are honorary vaginas and get a 50% discount.

I don't think I would trust that Colleges' Biology department.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

IEfbMmR.gif

Testicles and ovaries are the definitive sex organs.

*works himself into a rage about this on Facebook, Twitter, and to any like minded people or avatars of people he can find*

How dare you all not understand, how dare you!

Huh. That is fucking horrendous. Puke.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back