Law Colorado Baker (apparently the only one) back in court.

I should quit my job and get in the LGBTQ wedding cake business, it's in such high demand.

I'm talking about principles and how a law mandating labour would work on the large scale (hint: it doesn't). Your arguments aren't coherent at all. Derp derp y u no serve black people. I think we're done here.
I'm saying there's a precedence for service being a right. There's nowhere in the Bible that says a man can't make a pink cake for another person.

See the roses in that top picture? That's hand painted. The guys a highly skilled artist. '

Also, any dimwit can learn to paint a bumper. It's crazy simple once you get the hang of it.
For the record I wasn't saying he wasn't an artist when I mentioned Subway. My point was the cake requested was the equivalent of drawing a stick figure, it took no time and required no effort. There's nothing obscene about the cake, it doesn't directly conflict with his religious text, and it require bare minimum effort, time, and resources.

He doesn't have much of a leg to stand on in this situation. There's a reason the Supreme Court made sure to clarify it was going to protect religious rights as well as LGB rights in their ruling.

Does @DEN stand for Denver, Colorado? Wasn’t Homer Thompson from the area?

@Captain Davis
Alright so we can mock this banned user but we can't mock someone else who got banned, on penalty of being banned ourselves.

Nigel-Thornberry-8x10.jpg

I should quit my job and get in the LGBTQ wedding cake business, it's in such high demand.

In all seriousness, just being LGBT friendly is pretty economically viable with community spending power (in the US) at around $920 billion. 2016 US Treasury data showed that same-sex (dude) couples have an average household income of $176,000, which was about $63 G's more than heteroz. People really think corporations are implementing some kind of an ideology first with the increased visibility and inclusiveness... pause.

Alright so we can mock this banned user but we can't mock someone else who got banned, on penalty of being banned ourselves.

Nigel-Thornberry-8x10.jpg

4D chess my man. Do you have the skills?

So let me get this straight, this baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay wedding and it's ok with conservatives as it's a private business, however when youtube, another private business, bans Alex Jones for clear ToS violations, it's an egregious offensive and the government should get involved?

So let me get this straight, this Alex jones refuses to follow YouTube's TOS and it's ok with linerlas as it's a private business, however when a baker, another private business, doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, it's an egregious offense and the government should get involved?

This right here is why 40% of registered voters are independent, and only half the country votes. Both sides are so completely full of shit, the vast majority hates both sides.

This is why Trump is president.

Both parties are so hypocritical and full of shit, the American people decided to vote for someone who at least respected us enough, not to pretend he isn't completely full of shit.

There's nowhere in the Bible that says a man can't make a pink cake for another person.

Hey, according to the bible Jack should be stoning the trans person. So, in actuality, he's showing great mercy and restraint in just refusing to bake him a cake.

Both parties are so hypocritical and full of shit, the American people decided to vote for someone who at least respected us enough, not to pretend he isn't completely full of shit.

Not this shit again... :rolleyes:

Show me a single example of Trump admitting he was selling a bill of political goods when confronted with one of his thousands of brazen, factual misstatements. Trump is, by far, the emperor king of leg pissing politicians.

Not this shit again... :rolleyes:

Show me a single example of Trump admitting he was selling a bill of political goods when confronted with one of his thousands of brazen, factual misstatements. Trump is, by far, the emperor king of leg pissing politicians.

He doesn't hide it.

See you suffer from the delusion that people trust or believe Donald Trump, I agree people are stupid, just not that stupid.

What to this day both Clinton, bush, and Obama supporters refuse to recognize is that Trump is actually less full of shit then Obama or bush, because he doesn't even pretend he is telling the truth.

He doesn't hide it.

See you suffer from the delusion that people trust or believe Donald Trump, I agree people are stupid, just not that stupid.

What to this day both Clinton, bush, and Obama supporters refuse to recognize is that Trump is actually less full of shit then Obama or bush, because he doesn't even pretend he is telling the truth.
You suffer from the delusion that people don't trust or believe him.

Hey, according to the bible Jack should be stoning the trans person. So, in actuality, he's showing great mercy and restraint in just refusing to bake him a cake.

I think we stopped acting like Bible wasn't full of shit when we stopped adhering to an eye for an eye as part of law

In all seriousness, just being LGBT friendly is pretty economically viable with community spending power (in the US) at around $920 billion. 2016 US Treasury data showed that same-sex (dude) couples have an average household income of $176,000, which was about $63 G's more than heteroz. People really think corporations are implementing some kind of an ideology first with the increased visibility and inclusiveness... pause.

He doesn't hide it.

Glad to see you dodging my question and instead doubling down on your delusion. By coincidence I just listened to David "Dum Dum" Frum trying to take a position similar to yours during an interview with Al Franken.

In Frum's case he was arguing that Donald Trump is not a hypocrite. Yeah... Trump telling Americans during the campaign that Hillary wasn't fit for the presidency because she is a shady, corrupt liar wasn't hypocritical at all on his part, Davey. lol

Back