Come back to the early 90's with me

in the early 90s Gay Bashing is still ok, and somewhat PC even.

Even by the late 90s, you still had this

1990s were excellent. I don't know what the fuck happened 2000s onward.

Multiculturalism... degradation of society, gay rights...

The World basically ended there. In the early 2000s.

Went to a college where the local pizza hut was the only one still in the state using non-frozen dough and you could get Bigfoot pizza there up until about 2009 or even early 2010...and they were like $9. god I miss them lol...nothing like having it for supper, leaving it on the floor while I passed out in my dorm playing video games and drinking, waking up and having it for breakfast whilst playing video games lol...being an adult sucks nuts.
Yeah. Those things were an awesome value because they mostly made them from left over scraps they otherwise discarded. I didn't like them nearly as much as the pan pizzas back in the day, but sometimes a Bigfoot really hit the spot.

In 1992 James Maynard Keenan taught us that blinking is overrated. A young Daniel Carrey was learning about Alchemy and proved to be a monster on the skins.Paul D'Amour was rockin a 4 string Rickenbaker Adam Jones was taking a break from a successful career in special effects for Hollywood movies to work on his side project. TOOL.

3f2e986567ed21abf25c045e4da19ac2--rock-punk-tool-box.jpg

9ed75368a829cd00c2088be1ab5b4f81--tool-band-maynard-james-keenan.jpg

I love everything about this post...and know I love you.

90s were the shit. I'm glad I got to live em, since 2000 it's been nowhere but down, precipitously, with the exception of a few video games and movies. Everything else can go fuck itself.

Back