Comfortable cargo pant

Sorry bro. I don’t wear cargo pants. I wear dress pants mostly. I find them the most comfortable.
3078350_Black
Pleated pants are the most comfortable but I think they age me about 15 years.

Best cargo pants ever, best bang for the buck.
Real man cargo pants
You are welcome

3755963f63164c2f8f.jpg
are these 5.11's

too baggy for my taste.

Costco occasionally has "Tech" pants, a less cargo type pants with 5 or 6 total pockets? I like that they were only like 15 bucks and everything is normal looking, not baggy. My only regret was only buying two, now they're gone in my area, typical costco shenanigan's

been on a mission for really nice cargo pants for the past few years, I really like them for everyday wear and travel.

are these 5.11's

too baggy for my taste.

Costco occasionally has "Tech" pants, a less cargo type pants with 5 or 6 total pockets? I like that they were only like 15 bucks and everything is normal looking, not baggy. My only regret was only buying two, now they're gone in my area, typical costco shenanigan's

been on a mission for really nice cargo pants for the past few years, I really like them for everyday wear and travel.

Fuck no.
Hardcore sisu shit from Finland
But TS can go google them.
He need the experience based on his last thread about clothes.

Tactical Pants or quick drying hiking pants are the way to go. Hop on board the Old Man Express, bro.

These from Kuhl are some of the greatest pants ever. Not as comfortable as slacks, but much more useful
m_648221c71645f72505de0f93.jpg

OP you should buy tactical pants. They have a shit ton of pockets, they're stretchy and comfortable to wear. 5.11 is a good brand.
my amazon history: Tactical pants <Lmaoo>

I feel bad about my 5.11's, they cost a lot, and I'm going to toss them out, dont like the pair I have, but willing to try another set from 511. Like the quality.

Reactions: SRN
Hey guys

Recommend me some cargo pants and cardigans. I’m looking for a new style for myself. I’m thinking of pants like this
View attachment 1008165
do any of your recomrnend a brand or stir for some cat got pants that are comfortable

And I went to pair them with comfortable cool cardigans like these
View attachment 1008166 Please recomrent me some cool cardigans or tops with cool aelsthic

And bonus cardigans music video it’s not just sweater it’s bomb music <Selugi>

I’ll post picture and once the wardrobe is together but I need some help finding because I haven’t bought closet in ten plus years except for target lolz

Google rothco cargo pants ,bdus or tactical pants.

I've been wearing rothco cargos since high-school (20 some years) They come in every size , they are comfy and they seem to last forever.

They really are. Mine have lasted me almost ten years and still go hard. And unlike many other pants of the type, they dont sag in the ass, so ladies can still grab a cheek when the mood strikes.

lol nice.

Ah yes, the old cargo/cardigan combo. I believe Carhartt makes the best ones.

May I also recommend the cara cara dress?

ZXNzLmpwZWc

Cargo Joggers are where it's at. Material will depend on your preference. I don't wear cardigans so can't help you there.

At Walmart, I saw some from Wranglers I might buy one day. Seems like made for hikers or adventurers. Reminds me of Columbia brand which is hard to find without Sports Authority.

For khakis with hidden side zipper pockets:

Dockers Workday Khaki Straight Fit zipper pocket

Haggar HD70268

Reaction KD00482 Kenneth Cole

^ try Amazon.com

OP you should buy tactical pants. They have a shit ton of pockets, they're stretchy and comfortable to wear. 5.11 is a good brand.
It's what cops, ambulance people wear, I think. I bought a very expensive pair which is sort of like very rigid khakis but with hidden side zipper pockets on each side, but I have to hem the pant legs myself since they come long for you to adjust it yourself. For that reason, never tried them yet. Seems heavier too.

5.11 Tactical police pants 74426 Stryke Pdu Mns Pant Cl A 019

Back