Commentators call out judge that gave the 10-8 round to Grasso to make it a draw

What does knowledge of the other score cards round by round matter if you're biased towards a fighter as a whole?

Well how can he be biased? He had Shevchenko winning 3 rounds to 2 before the 5th round. Bias?

Well how can he be biased? He had Shevchenko winning 3 rounds to 2 before the 5th round. Bias?
If you have it 3 rounds to 1 heading in to the 5th, you can be liberal with a 10-8 to make it a tie on your score card, no?

DC: "I'm trying not to be too hard on the guy."
Dom: "Why?... Why?"
Anik: "Well, the judges don't have a lot of tools."
Dom: "Well, we know that."

<36>

Lol, I love Dom sometimes. Glad he said that.

I fucken love dom

10-8 was incoherent....it was surely a close fight, maybe he was frightened that Grasso would lose and gave a 10-8 to add some insurance??? In other words, IDK and think Shevchenko won by a point.

DC: "I'm trying not to be too hard on the guy."
Dom: "Why?... Why?"
Anik: "Well, the judges don't have a lot of tools."
Dom: "Well, we know that."

<36>

Lol, I love Dom sometimes. Glad he said that.
He's a funny mofo. Everyone hates him but I find some of the stuff he says invaluable

They collect the score cards after every round. The score might be wrong but the judge didn't do it to give Grasso the draw.
It was about scoring that last round tho. He in position to alter the result with it, if that was his intention.

Back