Comments/Suggestions on The New Site - Post here!

@chinarice I looked and it only says open, no updates. I rebooted my phone etc. Anyway I did find a 4-click way to log out. Don't know if the lack of icon at the top will matter. Thanks for your help.
NP! Very strange since we are using the same operating system and browser but have different options.

Glad you were able to find a way to logout. Too bad you have to do 2 extra steps though.

The one thing I noticed from replying in this thread is if someone replies to me with no text but just an image, I can no longer reply to that person.

It used to work prior to the upgrade though.

The “likes” were fine. Not sure why other emojis have been thrown into the mix.

Reactions: kuf
The “likes” were fine. Not sure why other emojis have been thrown into the mix.
Because shitposts never got to be reflected as such. They just got no likes. Now they get to see how shitty they are, without posters needing to reply to them.

They can give them a negative reaction and move on.

Also looks like when you go to your profile, you can no longer see posters following you, only posters you follow. Maybe it's moved somewhere else but I cannot find it.

I'm fine with this. Here to talk MMA for a good time. As long as the site works.

No I'm seeing the av of the last replier in a thread.

On a subforum page, where you see all the thread titles....these pics are on the right side of the screen on that page.
Screenshot_20231118-111641.png

I see it now but only when I flip my phone are you on your phone? I haven't been able to access my PC to see how it looks on there. The red outline is what I meant and the blue what you mean and yeah that does seem really pointless seeing as the username is already there.

Last edited:
im fine with everything except that its hard to tell if you liked a post.

You have to click on the likes to see if you did,instead of it saying "unlike" to retract the like you already gave.

You have to click on the likes to see if you did,instead of it saying "unlike" to retract the like you already gave.
I'm having issues with this as well..

Lol at taking away a like you gave. Only time that would happen was when they limited likes and you reached your limit then sometimes you had to go grave diggin for a couple extra @Paynebringer remembers. :p

I'm having issues with this as well..
Click on the like thing that has the amount of likes given if your name aint on the list then your like has been removed ain't that hard boys. Just stop being weird and unliking posts makes it even easier.

Can I turn off the side columns? It's just cluttered crap and I don't care Who's Online, Forum Stats, Latest Post....
The tiny font is harder to read and you can't tell new threads from already read ones.

Click on the like thing that has the amount of likes given if your name aint on the list then your like has been removed ain't that hard boys. Just stop being weird and unliking posts makes it even easier.
That seems a bit unnecessarily tedious. You should just be able to scroll through the thread and see if you liked a post or not without having to do that..

I've clicked like on posts that I already liked and accidentally unliked it, and had to click like again..

Last edited:
The Good:
The flow seems smoother and more modern.
Can edit the title now, rather than just the content.

The Bad:
Platinum users have no more belt status.
No more animated avatars.
Post options don't include bullets, numbering.
Drop down for "more formatting options," is like Windows 11. It just creates more work.

(Note: As somebody who has designed websites myself, all of these are solvable, over time. In other words, though there may be some unwelcome changes/limitations, they can all be overcome as people notice them and report them. Therefore, rather than just call it "shit," maybe creating a thread topic with "constructive suggestions" will enable developers to continue to respond with ongoing solutions. I'm sure this software platform has more futuristic options than the older one.)

Maybe continue to post ideas here or on a dedicated thread?
You forgot an important thing: Our Likes were not deleted :p

Still with this "file size to large" shit

kevin-hart-are-you-serious.gif

Last edited:
A few things
1) Needs an option for more than 20 posts per page when reading threads. I used to have it set at 40 or 50 but that option is gone and I'm now stuck on 20 which I don't like.
2) More threads per page when viewing forums. I don't know what the old default was, but it felt like I could view a lot more threads on one page.
3) Bigger smilies in the selection box when typing up posts. I can barely tell some of them apart and I'm on a 27" monitor.

1HAJF0d.jpg

That seems a bit unnecessarily tedious. You should just be able to scroll through the thread and see it you liked a post or not without having to do that..

I've clicked like on posts that I already liked and accidentally unliked it, and had to click like again..
Don't ask questions I just lay it out for y'all to play it out

d2c11f9b-e116-4c48-9a89-1940eb8c83fe_text.gif

A few things
1) Needs an option for more than 20 posts per page when reading threads. I used to have it set at 40 or 50 but that option is gone and I'm now stuck on 20 which I don't like.
2) More threads per page when viewing forums. I don't know what the old default was, but it felt like I could view a lot more threads on one page.
3) Bigger smilies in the selection box when typing up posts. I can barely tell some of them apart and I'm on a 27" monitor.

1HAJF0d.jpg
Lol Grandma here can't see the emojis lol

its-tiny.jpg

Back