Common drinks from your region

We are known for the aptly named Long Island Iced Tea. Gives me heart burn though. I prefer a Dirty Martini.

midnight_moon_peach__93858.1457580511.JPG

32C0FDF7-44EC-4426-A3B6-080ED7367DD3.jpeg I don’t know of any soft drinks that are specifically Northern Californian, but if anyone has ever been to a Nugget Market they have a whole section devoted to craft soft drinks with a bunch of unique stuff. I once found this stuff called Leninade. It was a carbonated lemonade soda and the bottle had the Soviet hammer and sickle. It was really good though I only bought it because I thought it was funny.

Here it is. Ok, up top I guess.

ICEE float which is ICEE with a few blobs of fro yo.

Back in my native Buffalo, it's loganberry drink. People there drink it by the gallon. I never could stand it myself because it's far too sweet but back home they love it.
DSCN1083_1024x1024.jpg

But now that I'm living in Arizona it's Tejava iced tea that seems to be the local drink of choice. At least here in Sedona. I acquired a taste for it myself & I drink copious amounts of it.

40679698_848665f1-0de5-4da6-9639-9be4172111ca__26354.1557443662.png

I visited my brother in Arizona and they had zero clue what I was trying to order at the breakfast place. Apparently it is very regional...but so good! I need to get some syrup for nostalgia's sake.
whenever i have people visiting from out of town it always blows me away that they have no fucking clue what coffee milk is, so i always have some Autocrat on hand just to teach these fools a lesson

When I lived in Rhode Island we had Autocrat Coffee Milk. It was our state drink and it was the best!

I remember coffee milk from all my time spent in New England. Especially Maine. I always used to get it when I ordered an Italian sandwich at this little deli in Portland.
Now, apparently this is a popular brand throughout New England. I'm sure you could find it in NH.
bottle.jpg

whenever i have people visiting from out of town it always blows me away that they have no fucking clue what coffee milk is, so i always have some Autocrat on hand just to teach these fools a lesson

It is, indeed, amazing. But very regional. I could never find it in New York but I could when I crossed the border into Canada.
Now, here in Arizona? Forget about it. :(

I remember coffee milk from all my time spent in New England. Especially Maine. I always used to get it when I ordered an Italian sandwich at this little deli in Portland.
Now, apparently this is a popular brand throughout New England. I'm sure you could find it in NH.
bottle.jpg
I've never seen that around here actually. Funny I've never seen coffee milk in New Hampshire period. I'm an hour and a half away from where I grew up but it might as well be fairy blood haha.
It is, indeed, amazing. But very regional. I could never find it in New York but I could when I crossed the border into Canada.
Now, here in Arizona? Forget about it. :(

It seems like such a natural combination too. Chocolate syrup??? Easy to get. Strawberry syrup??? Have it most places. Coffee syrup??? "What do you mean? Coffee creamer??? Iced coffee???" No. Just no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back