Common features most people may not know.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a few things that I will admit I did not learn until very recently. Go easy...

1. You can copy and paste photos (ctrl+c / ctrl+v) into most websites, including this one. In the past I used to download pictures and re-upload them.

2. You can highlight a word, right-click it, and you have the option to search Google for something instead of opening up a new Google page.

3. If you have a keyless car, there is a key hidden in there, in case your battery dies.

keyless_2.gif

4. The arrow on the gas gauge tells you what side of the pump it is on. (I knew this one, but a surprisingly many people don't)
Gas-Gauge_Meter.jpg

5. And lastly... The dinosaur game that comes on Google Chrome when your internet is down, it's a mini-game you can play while you are waiting.

trex-chrome-game.png

Any others?

You can cover your web cams and phone front facing cam with something so hackers can not see you. I was a skeptic at first until I tried it myself

The gas gauge arrow is a lifesaver

The joint he did with Ye and Kweli was legit tho.

If your car goes into a river you can use your spare tire as an oxygen tank while you wait for rescue.

Spare%20Tire%20Trunk.jpg

Last edited:
Had no idea about #4
That’s great to know

Empty doesn't mean completely empty, you'll usually have a gallon or so left.

If your car goes into a river you can use your spare tire as an oxygen tank while you wait for rescue.

Spare%20Tire%20Trunk.jpg

I've never considered this... Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you can make it to your car trunk, can't you just escape to the surface?

You can open up those paper ketchup cups at fast food places to make them bigger

I've never considered this... Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you can make it to your car trunk, can't you just escape to the surface?
Some cars let you fold down the rear seats, so maybe you could get into your trunk before your car fills with water?

Some cars let you fold down the rear seats, so maybe you could get into your trunk before your car fills with water?

On the topic of cars filling up, car headrests can allegedly be removed and used to break windows (since the water pressure will be too great to get the door opened).

With that said, this may just be an incidental thing and not necessarily a deliberate feature.

You can actually talk and have conversations with women rather than just use them for sex.

On the topic of cars filling up, car headrests can allegedly be removed and used to break windows (since the water pressure will be too great to get the door opened).

With that said, this may just be an incidental thing and not necessarily a deliberate feature.

It's intentional. That's why they're spiked.

Actually all you have to do to post an image on here is right click on the image you want to post and click "Copy Image" then right click "Paste" in the reply box where you want to post your image.

That's what I said. Lol

Under languages on Wikipedia there is an option for Simple English. It makes Complex Subjects Easily Understandable. Say you want to familiarize yourself with the basic idea of String Theory but don't know anything about theoretical physics.

While Wikipedia's normal article jumps into the subject using complex terms and assumes a background knowledge of physics, the Simple English version of Wikipedia explains it in a way a five year old would understand.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back