Confession that she'll never know (long)

I have been there dude, and it did not happen only with one girl but with many. One time a girl said that she loved me, and I couldn't even say a word. Guess what, she wasn't a ten... Today if a had the chance I would take her immediately without blinking. Man when I think about how many girls I could have had...
Anyway you have to lose your shame and don't be afraid to fail, it belongs to life. For me what worked was Alcohol and whores, now a live happily with a 9.5, but only because a got a lot of 7's and 8's on the way.

That is pretty much my story.
So many girls who really liked me, yet I somehow screwed it up so many times.

Stuff that I did to those women, man...:redface:
I wish I could go back and slap myself in the face for all that stupid crap I said & did. I am still ashamed for some stuff years later.

@ TS:
Girl was interested in you and gave you multiple chances.
Yet you ignored her everytime.

Now you say that you want her.

I don't really know what to say to you.

I think most guys blow off some girls that would have been good for them out of ego in their youth... but your just fucking extra.

Get over yourself, you're just some dude. Not ever having a girl doesn't make you a unique flower. Stop pretending you're protecting some delicate secret that she can never know when all you're doing is consistently keeping yourself out of situations where your ego isn't crushed by the likely reality that if she got to know you she would think much much less of you.

Truth.

Get over yourself, you're just some dude. Not ever having a girl doesn't make you a unique flower. Stop pretending you're protecting some delicate secret that she can never know when all you're doing is consistently keeping yourself out of situations where your ego isn't crushed by the likely reality that if she got to know you she would think much much less of you.

Great advice!

Still wondering why the OP deleted his OP

Back