Confirmed: Mcgregor and Ronda's boxing both about the same level, ask Tyson

Tyson is the most overrated boxer ever

People constantly talk about this guy like he's a GOAT contender when in reality, he's not even a top 10 HW of all time.

youre going to get a lot of hate but that’s the truth. Personally people can make a reasonable point that he could be in top 10 HWs but I think he misses out. People who put him in the top 10 p4p are living in a dream world

People constantly talk about this guy like he's a GOAT contender when in reality, he's not even a top 10 HW of all time.

You’ll no doubt get roasted but yep, He gets an almost mythical reputation, Lewis and Holyfield fuck up any version.

Boxers and BJJ guys say a lot of things and will praise some fighters, but then there’s other boxers and BJJ guys who will also agree with the fans who thought the fighter looked bad. It goes both ways. I don’t need a boxer to form my opinions for me either way. The Conor fans seem to cling to the positive things some field experts have said about him.

If you had any clue about boxing or its history, calling him a top 10 HW would be the ban-worthy opinion

Only faced three HOF caliber fighters in his career, and was finished by two of them.

The lone win he has is over a decrepit Larry Holmes, absolutely laughable.
Well that isn't true. He took out Michael Spinks and Holmes in the 80s, so your math on HOF fighters ain't right.

Just lol at people buying into Tyson with his 'comback' talk and also hyping up Mcregors boxing.

<Lmaoo>
Dude is broke, but has enough savvy to know how to use his rep to make some dollars and he sees $ signs when he butters up Mcregor and his fans.

Eerily reminiscent of this also:

Mike looking on in 'awe' at Rondas boxing.
{<RR}

Confirmed Mcregors and Rondas boxing both at around same level and get Mike's approval.

Well, I can see a difference.. Ronda was going forward and not running away from her opponents (Holly and Amanda) even when she was hurt and was loosing in the striking department. Conor goes into panic wrestling or turns into a track runner.. At least Ronda has heart..

You keyboard soft snowflake, how dare you patronize Mike. You aint shiit in life remember that.
Ah the sweet irony of calling someone a "snowflake" while raging about bullshit

{<jimmies}

Now you have awaken the Force Unleashed as there are the Tyson fanboys. They will crucify you :D

Ah the sweet irony of calling someone a "snowflake" while raging about bullshit

{<jimmies}
Hardly ragin, just out here defending the youngest hw champ who’s record will never be broken. Sorry I cracked your fragile emotional state no need to cry, dont worry 50k a year is good salary!

Tyson was clearly shilling, heck he could not even remember Conor's name, Nganno's manager didn't say anything else because respect for Tyson but you can clearly see in his face he didn't agree with Mike

Just lol at people buying into Tyson with his 'comback' talk and also hyping up Mcregors boxing.

<Lmaoo>
Dude is broke, but has enough savvy to know how to use his rep to make some dollars and he sees $ signs when he butters up Mcregor and his fans.

Eerily reminiscent of this also:

Mike looking on in 'awe' at Rondas boxing.
{<RR}

Confirmed Mcregors and Rondas boxing both at around same level and get Mike's approval.

I'm a fan of Tyson and Conor, but him going 10 rounds with Floyd in an "exhibition" match doesn't mean much. It's not at all a testament to how good of a boxer he is. You could've thrown Jake Shields in there and Floyd would've carried him to 10 rounds as well.

Are you saying former Unified Cruiserweight Champion and former Heavyweight Champion David Haye has no clue about boxing or its history and you do? Post a link to your boxrec please so i can compare it with David Hayes.

That's a good list, and glad to see Lennox getting some love. People forget about that monster, for whatever reason.

Hardly ragin, just out here defending the youngest hw champ who’s record will never be broken. Sorry I cracked your fragile emotional state no need to cry, dont worry 50k a year is good salary!
Not speaking of you specifically, but Sherdog needs a way to hide all posts by users quibbling in a thread. Doesn't even seem complicated, just an additional feature that would really remove the junk out of threads.

Not speaking of you specifically, but Sherdog needs a way to hide all posts by users quibbling in a thread. Doesn't even seem complicated, just an additional feature that would really remove the junk out of threads.
I concur

Stay mad, snowflake

<LucyBless>

oh no.

he had a lot of people with the endorsement of conor's boxing, but the ronda thing is taking it over the cliff.

"Most overrated ever" you say...

What does that even mean?

He was a force of nature with speed AND bombs.

Hate him all you want, but he had MANY electrifying bouts.

Yeah he is tough to rank.. There are HW's in the top 10 I think he beats though.

Like If you have Dempsey top 10 for example style wise Tyson KO's him badly..
I don't know about Joe Louis?
But Ali, Lewis, Holyfield, Wlad, all did beat him or would..

Joe Frazier I don't know? That would be quite a fight..

Back