Confirmed Yet Again: WMMA Sucks!

Conor's idea. He insisted that nobody else share PPV points with him for this event, thats why it's a boxing style 'one fight card' with one big name at the stop, Conor won't fight on the same card as any other champions out of greed, thats why we get WMMA.

These broads act like they want to fight, but then when the fight takes place, they don't do anything. We need more broads that want to fight.

Just get ride of WMMA. Almost no one likes it and all the Ronda "fans" left long ago

yeah only reason this was comain was b/c of Hollys name

UFC did a pathetic job building this card just off Conor/Cowboy. Didnt even try

to be fair Grasso/Clawja was prolly gonna be decent at least until Grasso was too much of a fatty to make weight

In other news

Water is wet

No shit WMMA sucks, nothing but a pack of lesbians who think they are manly cause they dress up like man or pretend to fight like them yet they fight like bitches

Conor's idea. He insisted that nobody else share PPV points with him for this event, thats why it's a boxing style 'one fight card' with one big name at the stop, Conor won't fight on the same card as any other champions out of greed, thats why we get WMMA.
This is part of the reason , I also think the UFC is trying to see what kind of PPV numbers Conor can pull by himself and maybe use it as a negotiating tact

Conor and Ronda are cancer for mma confirmed.

I feel like after Rhonda left uncle Dana has been lost on what to do with wmma.

He doesn’t know how to get rid of it now.

WMMA is crucial to PPV cards!!! i was able to grab my pizza delivery from the gate, get a couple beers, even had time to smoke a J- and didn't miss a single fight!!! Sure i missed an amatuer ish ish ish fucking trainwreck but i can live with that.

Sorry White Knights WMMA is A full blown Shit-show at this point, Fuck WMMA

Yeah it sucks, but that doesn't mean it cant be great. WMMA is not there yet. They should be out of the UFC until they are, but at the same time, the best way to make the sport grow is to give it exposure with the biggest org. In the loooooooooong term it will be good for the sport, but right now its TRASH and ruins cards.

It's amazing this guy somehow still has fans

Back