Congrats Limbo Pete

Yeah? Mens Rea said you shared that account. Of course I don't trust either of you...
RuRu had one of the least convincing typed asian "accents" I've encountered.
He gave me the password and asked me to help him argue about some science topic he didn't understand, but I never did. He probably shared the account with David Koresh, too, but I think Mens was the primary user.

@RuRu is a real person. She's lying in bed next to me right now.

He gave me the password and asked me to help him argue about some science topic he didn't understand, but I never did. He probably shared the account with David Koresh, too, but I think Mens was the primary user.

@RuRu is a real person. She's lying in bed next to me right now.

Yeah, I've read about that "Waifu" thing.
I can't think of any reason an Asian woman would post on Sherdog in a poorly faked and inconsistent "Asian accent".

I'd be interested in seeing that distribution.

Ditto. The people with the fewest words per post would mostly be a list of the worst posters (a few funny ones would get in there, though), but the other side of it has some dogs, too (like Viva). I still much prefer Viva types to THP types, though.

Ditto. The people with the fewest words per post would mostly be a list of the worst posters (a few funny ones would get in there, though), but the other side of it has some dogs, too (like Viva). I still much prefer Viva types to THP types, though.

I bet you'd also get a good r squared with # of likes though ironically.

caucasianmountaindog_06c6e8f0cd00a26560a59eca14ddc2e3.jpg

All you faygos in here talking about who's an alt and who's not, EVERYONE IS AN ALT. I'M AN ALT. YOU'RE AN ALT. EVERYONE IS AN ALT!!!!!!!!

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

Some of the mods trying to discredit @RuRu were the very mods who did the same to @Ying

Ying posted with an IP address from Shanghai, but somehow, we were the same person.

:confused:

Btw, both are madly in love with me. Both voted #1 and #2 hottest girls in the OT.

I could be way off, but @Ruprecht has always struck me as some grumpy old overweight help desk guy sitting alone in some remote part of an office building. Maybe he has some anime posters hanging up in his cubicle. Maybe he's always dreamed of being with an Asian woman. Maybe it's all jealousy.

Some of us are just more efficient than others.

Some of the mods trying to discredit @RuRu were the very mods who did the same to @Ying

Ying posted with an IP address from Shanghai, but somehow, we were the same person.

:confused:

Btw, both are madly in love with me. Both voted #1 and #2 hottest girls in the OT.

I could be way off, but @Ruprecht has always struck me as some grumpy old overweight help desk guy sitting alone in some remote part of an office building. Maybe he has some anime posters hanging up in his cubicle. Maybe he's always dreamed of being with an Asian woman. Maybe it's all jealousy.
<JRSmith40>

We can just thank god it's not @Jack V Savage.

@lecter,

getting passed up on modship sucks to someone who's newer than you. I had no idea 4 year old accounts can be made into mods. Odd.

But Limbo Pete is a nice enough guy. I don't think he was ever yellow carded. (not a hard feat with other lib moderators.

Those who say @Fawlty is a better choice, I beg differ. He's more ideological than Limbo Pete.

Still, you got now 3 libby mods in the War Room. I think we know where the forum administration stands on politics.

Bye bye old sherdog and old site look.

Back