Congratulations Kimble

I'm not sure what you would consider "perks." We are still limited to plat-sized avs, but we do get a bigger PM box (400 message limit). We also have access to the mod booth, which is really cool (obviously can't give you details, but I like the forum). We can't abuse our powers, but most mods are level-headed. They wouldn't get to this position without having thick skin, especially on THIS forum. lol

Basically, for me, I accepted the spot and was happy to get it because I want to help keep the quality up here in P&M. As long as you guys are happy with the way CHL and I are handling things, that is enough of a perk for me.

I can't imagine how many whiny PM's you guys deal with. Fuck that shit.

Breeeeeeeeeast miiiiiiiiilk... You made my daaaaaayaaaaay...

Cagney-2.gif

Sorry I am late to the celebration....

Congratulations Kimble on becoming a MOD.

DetKimbleMOD_zpsae79a8a3.jpg

We got a good round of mods this time around.. Congrats Kimble

It's gonna be an awkward situation when I get dubbed by Kimble.

tumblr_mg2ph8H2mH1qkfwf2o1_500.gif

I make this for you Kimby, hope you likes it.

Touch em with teh jab Kimble

Follow the rules, and I won't have to. That's all I ask. I get that some things are subjective or easy to forget, so I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt on a lot of stuff. Just don't take advantage of that. If it becomes habitual, teh jab will have to be unleashed, and I really don't want to do that.

Lastly, I can't stress it enough. If you have any pics/gifs that are questionable, don't hesitate to run them by me or Luke before posting them. I'd rather say no in PM than have to delete stuff and infract you guys. Thanks.

Kimble... a moderator? "The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling".

In other words, congrats good Sir... Or Ma'am? Did we ever figure that one out? I was at Ranger School...

You're a hero.

Back