Media Connor Mcgregor Mirroring Mike Tyson In All The Wrong Ways. Is Chandler His Lennox Lewis?

What is even being asked here? What is the comparison? Tyson is a better boxer than McGregor is a fighter. And what does Lennox have to do with this? McGregor hasn't won shit since he beat Grandpa Cerrone and before that was Eddie and that was like ten years ago.

What is even being asked here? What is the comparison? Tyson is a better boxer than McGregor is a fighter. And what does Lennox have to do with this? McGregor hasn't won shit since he beat Grandpa Cerrone and before that was Eddie and that was like ten years ago.
Tyson became washed as well. This Conor hate is ridiculous

Pretty sure every fighter ever that didn't retire early became washed. I'm no Conor hater, but the comparison is bizarre.
You can’t really compare boxing to mma. MMA is a lot harder let’s be honest, you have to learn grappling and defend against leg kicks. That’s why you don’t see 40-0, 50-0 mma fighters, it’s a much more difficult sport and no one is going undefeated like in boxing. In boxing they box 30 cans and bus drivers before boxing a real boxer most of the time.

So Conor was just as good in mma as Tyson was in boxing if we’re talking how skilled they are in their own sport as well as accomplishments. Conor was a double champ at the highest level in the top promotion in the sport.

Last edited:
Lennox was chinny, the Mike that fought Ruddick beats the brakes off Lennox. The Mike that was still training with Kevin Rooney could’ve predicted the (early) round.
Yea ? What happened to him when he fought Buster Douglas ?

Reactions: mkt
Young Tyson reportedly put a real bad hurtin' on young Lennox.
Boy I wish there was footage of that
Emanuel made Lennox great... then came Klitsckos if styles make fights.. Young Lennox probably did get a hurtin til he learn use his reach and height
;) well never know Prime Tyson before Don King with Gus Tyson ....would been hell of fight prime for prime

Call me crazy, but I think McGregor is going to come in and KO Chandler. Chandler likes to fight in a macho way, where he might just stand and trade with Conor. If Chandler is his usual self, he is going to want to put on a barnburner of a fight, and he usually ends up losing those kind of fights. McG by 1st or 2nd rd. KO

Both comparisons are disgusting and lame. Stop.

Back