Connor would not beat a world class boxer in above the waist KB

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are guys like Rogan on? Conors is a novice at kicking as anyone with any experience in TaeKwonDo (his trained style for kicking) knows. So how he would beat the shit out of Floyd or any world class boxer in american kickboxing rules?!

Conor is a beginner-level at kicking and no low kicks?? Conor is going down in flames with his bent legs.

Last edited:
Not even a Conor fan, but Conor is beginner-level at kicking?

So basically everyone with a few months of training kicks better than Conor?

<{vega}>

Ok TS. Whatever.

Not even a Conor fan, but Conor is beginner-level at kicking?

So basically everyone with a few months of training kicks better than Conor?

<{vega}>

Ok TS. Whatever.

Connor would get his ass kicked in round 1 of any World class ITF kickboxing tournament. The fact that he beats up a ten years older Denis Siver does not prove anything. He outpunched him. Siver landed the heavy kicks, despite being washed up

Connor would get his ass kicked in round 1 of any World class ITF kickboxing tournament. The fact that he beats up a ten years older Denis Siver does not prove anything. He outpunched him. Siver landed the heavy kicks, despite being washed up

There is some space between novice/beginner and world class TS. Also tae kwon do is not the same as kickboxing.

This is just some dumb shit.

I really wish people wouldn't judge someone's striking based on their stance in a MMA fight. Fighters have to use a different stance when takedowns exist. We can't judge Conor's kickboxing without seeing him in a kickboxing bout (same with his boxing).

I remember all the people saying Overeem would get destroyed in the K1 GP...

There is some space between novice/beginner and world class TS. Also tae kwon do is not the same as kickboxing.

This is just some dumb shit.

I'm red stripe in Connors kicking style - ITF TKD (3 and a half years of training). Spotting a beginner is fairly easy. Tell me how a beginner at kicking beats a boxer in american rules kickboxing?? Even a good kicker can be beaten and he's not even good.

I'm red stripe in Connors kicking style - ITF TKD (3 and a half years of training). Spotting a beginner is fairly easy. Tell me how a beginner at kicking beats a boxer in american rules kickboxing?? Even a good kicker can be beaten and he's not even good.

Been training kickboxing longer than you have trained tae kwon do, we are talking about kickboxing and i think it is bullshit to call Conor a beginner at kicking.

Again.. calling Conor a beginner at kicking is just bullshit.

People are gettin more blind every day.

You dont need to train 20 years to be a great fighter. You need that fighting IQ, Heart, Agression.

Lets say I'm a bad kicker but i box great. And my oponnent is even a better boxer then me. Hmm? Maybe learn some kicks? I learn good low kicks and timing for them for last 2 months. And I use them. Its good healthy fighting IQ not some 40 years of low kick practice. Of course Conor kicks are not good, but he uses them very well and this is most important thing.

What triggers you more, "Connor" or "Rhonda" ?

Been training kickboxing longer than you have trained tae kwon do, we are talking about kickboxing and i think it is bullshit to call Conor a beginner at kicking.

Again.. calling Conor a beginner at kicking is just bullshit.

ITF TaeKwon Do is equivalent to kickboxing. He is not training Olympic TaeKwonDo_Okey? ITF guys enter kickboxing to fight full contact in their art.

ITF TaeKwon Do is equivalent to kickboxing. He is not training Olympic TaeKwonDo_Okey? ITF guys enter kickboxing to fight full contact in their art.

That still doesn't change the fact that Conor is not a novice at kicking.

Have a good day sir.

<Fedor23>

I remember all the people saying Overeem would get destroyed in the K1 GP...
What?
Overeem entered the 2009 GP finals having KOd badr Hari in round 1, and beating Peter Aerts in the last 16. He also had a 50/50 fight with Remy Bonjasky.

Nobody thought he was out of his league competing in the K1 finals.
He got KOd in the semi final anyway.

In 2010, when he won the GP...he was the second favourite from the outset.

Not comparable at all.

A world class boxer would not beat Conor in below the waist KB.
Now how about that?

A world class boxer would not beat Conor in below the waist KB.
Now how about that?

Since they beat professional kickboxers asses, he most surely would. Don't forget they changed the rules to obligatory kicks because boxers came in and destroyed kickboxers, using only their hands.

What does it matter? You think a C-level kicker beats an undefeated boxer in American Kickboxing?

It matters because that was the part we were discussing.

But if you can't admit you are wrong about that or are too stupid too understand how a discussion works that is fine with me.

Again, have a good day sir.

<2>

It matters because that was the part we were discussing.

But if you can't admit you are wrong about that or are too stupid too understand how a discussion works that is fine with me.

Again, have a good day sir.

<2>

A guy who kicks with bent legs is by definition beginner level.

His name is Conor.
You clearly have carefully studied his fights to come to the conclusion you reached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back