Conor: "After being in there with him, I highly disagree that khabib is the best grapler in MMA"

That is how you overrate than huh?

What the fuck Lol

It's confirmed. Conor via rear naked choke in round 2 in the rematch

There are different aspects of grappling and no one does it all best, so there's no best. Grappling, as well as striking, is just the endless field to study.

Btw, this will cause the rage out of haters. :D

Khabib living rent-free in Conor’s head confirmed.
TwitterWarrior Bless

I don't know why he still talks about it. Also, if his grappeling was overrated you'd be able to get off your ass.

lmao

McG is approaching Rockhold levels of salt and denial at this stage.

He's making himself look worse by attempting to denigrate Khabib's skill.

If Khabib wasn't all that, then what does that make you, who was completely dominated by him?

Conor is losing his mind. Khabib didnt have to pass his guard. He stacked his guard and beat up Conor like he stole something.

he dominated you, but congrats for keeping to try and find ways to make you look good in that fight, Conor. "twitter conor" will always be the best in the world <45>

Conor's guard was passed once in the first round, three times in the second round, and once in the fourth round.
/facts

tenor.gif

Conor has become such an unlikable person. I honestly don't know if he even has fans anymore

Took him 4 rounds to finish a striker who had a broken foot
Conor is correct

Ass beat from post to pillar, tapped and got rolled on. Show no signs of fight or heart ...

Oh connor keep fighting the Twitter battle

Back