Conor and the Dolly

It’s still reckless endangerment. Creating a situation that puts others at risk is a crime no matter if people actually die or get seriously injured or not.

If it had been anyone else, they would have went to jail and immediately been cut from the UFC. But of course it’s Conor so he got special treatment.

The silver lining is karma got Conor with the humiliating loss at UFC 229 and Khabib still lives rent free in his head 5 years later.
Yes thats why I typed it wasnt very nice thing to do. In fact it was very shitty. But <WhatItIs>

One thing I will never understand is people who try to justify this act as a marketing gimmick. Selling fights being a loudmouth and simulating conflict is one thing. Injuring innocent people, including civilians, is another.

- Rose hsd PTSD
- Chiesa, who would have been in line for the title fight, was cut and unable to fight.
- Ray Borg, who had a critically ill child at the hospital and was having financial trouble, couldn't fight.
- The driver's hand was injured.

Not to mention Conor raided the scene with 30 and wanted Khabib to come out by himself, AT THE HEIGHT OF HIS WEIGHT CUT. Is that not the peak of cowardice?

Yet somehow Conor supporters, and other idiotic shills, think the promotional value of Conor's criminal behavior justifies it. The guy is a piece of human garbage.
He was standing up for his friend that Khabib and his goons tried to bully. Why not call out Khabib for slapping his friends with a group of his boys

It’s still reckless endangerment. Creating a situation that puts others at risk is a crime no matter if people actually die or get seriously injured or not.

If it had been anyone else, they would have went to jail and immediately been cut from the UFC. But of course it’s Conor so he got special treatment.

The silver lining is karma got Conor with the humiliating loss at UFC 229 and Khabib still lives rent free in his head 5 years later.
Khabib got special treatment by being able to jump the cage and attack Danis along with having his goons jump on Conor

One thing I will never understand is people who try to justify this act as a marketing gimmick. Selling fights being a loudmouth and simulating conflict is one thing. Injuring innocent people, including civilians, is another.

- Rose hsd PTSD
- Chiesa, who would have been in line for the title fight, was cut and unable to fight.
- Ray Borg, who had a critically ill child at the hospital and was having financial trouble, couldn't fight.
- The driver's hand was injured.

Not to mention Conor raided the scene with 30 and wanted Khabib to come out by himself, AT THE HEIGHT OF HIS WEIGHT CUT. Is that not the peak of cowardice?

Yet somehow Conor supporters, and other idiotic shills, think the promotional value of Conor's criminal behavior justifies it. The guy is a piece of human garbage.
I seem to be the only one who brings it up, but the specific image of how he, like, merry-go-round jumps the pylon as he cackles on his way out really cements what a fucking 13 year old, clockwork orange wannabe, juvenile, hooligan he was on that day. It's just the most childish end to an accountability-free night out of hurting people and ruining nights

It's been 5 years, how long are you going to keep hating conor for giving your girl PTSD Pat?
Speaking of 5 years, I love how there are still bottom barrel retard scumbags who act like Rose got PTSD from it, ignoring that she already had PTSD, and the bus attack just exacerbated that

Khabib got special treatment by being able to jump the cage and attack Danis along with having his goons jump on Conor
Khabib did get special treatment for that, but that would likely be more of a fine issue, whereas Conor's would definitely be a release. And just as another correction, no one jumped Conor until Conor jumped in.

Khabib did get special treatment for that, but that would likely be more of a fine issue, whereas Conor's would definitely be a release. And just as another correction, no one jumped Conor until Conor jumped in.
I mean no one would release their biggest star in any situation. Especially at his peak they would straight up release him for breaking a tiny bus window that would be dumb

I mean no one would release their biggest star in any situation. Especially at his peak they would straight up release him for breaking a tiny bus window that would be dumb
From a business standpoint, ditto for the cage leap.

But release isn't the only means on enforcing their code of conduct

as much as conor being a turd, this was pretty unique of an act/build up, whatever you want to call it.

We as fans got to enjoy unparralel level of tension and anxiety leading up to the fight, major side split and interest, and of course biggest PPV of all time in mma, lining up Dana's & Co's pockets.

It is history now.

He fought a guy ON THE BUS in the highest selling UFC PPV of all time (by a WIDE margin) and they used that footage heavily for promotion.

What is hard to understand?

What it was INTENDED as is fairly irrelevant. It was used as marketing for the biggest UFC fight ever.

You're seriously equating a post fight scuffle to an unprovoked attack that injured two people, one of whom was nearly blinded?

What Khabib did was also wrong but how is a half a million dollar fine and a 9 month suspension special treatment? At least Khabib owned up to his mistake. Conor never publically apologized.

No matter what this guy does I still can't lose my sympathy for him, I mean there is some ugly stuff that he's done and I still can't force myself to hate him

I guess it's just the nostalgia, 2014-2016 was my favorite time to be a fan of this crazy sport and he was my favorite fighter
NGL it was fun every Conor fight was endless threads on how he was gonna get exposed and then he wins spectaculary and his opponents magically became bums.

My favorite was Alverez. On sherdog he was this gritty veteran with solid striking and the wrestling to grind Conor out with ease. Alverez had recently wrestle fucked Pettis to a decision so ofc he would destroy Conor. Gets absolutely tooled by Conor and magically Alverez was never good, overrated wrestling, and was apparently old overnight.

I’m always nervous around busses and Irish folks now

This was a really seminal moment in a lot of Sherdogger's lives huh?

It was 5 years ago and people here still bring it up multiple times a week, and Conor isn't even an active fighter anymore lol.

NGL it was fun every Conor fight was endless threads on how he was gonna get exposed and then he wins spectaculary and his opponents magically became bums.

My favorite was Alverez. On sherdog he was this gritty veteran with solid striking and the wrestling to grind Conor out with ease. Alverez had recently wrestle fucked Pettis to a decision so ofc he would destroy Conor. Gets absolutely tooled by Conor and magically Alverez was never good, overrated wrestling, and was apparently old overnight.
I mean just the fact that he fought three times in 2016 is awesome

Back