Media Conor Back in The Gym Throwing Hands

I don't expect Conor to have the same bounce in his step in sparring that he does in his real fights.

However...

I do hope he mixes it up a little more in his next fight. That flat footed style does not suit him at all.

I don't expect Conor to have the same bounce in his step in sparring that he does in his real fights.

However...

I do hope he mixes it up a little more in his next fight. That flat footed style does not suit him at all.
Conor's footwork and fight IQ are severely underrated. He knows Distances very well; as well does JBJ.

Conor/khabib rematch breakdown

Khabib uses conor as mop Rd1

Khabib tea bags conor Rd2

Khabib takes a break, conor lands patty cake but barely does any damage. (Conor fans go crazy) Rd3

Khabib rag dolls conor. Submits him again. Rd4

Khabib fathers conor once again.
Las vegas security jumps in right away. Cops surround the cage.

Khabib goes on the mic and says how conor is his chicken for life.

Conor post on IG how he won the war.

Threads like this get posted again

/thread

tenor.gif

However...

Looks like he's desperately trying to cut out all unnecessary movements from his game.

Makes sense if he's scared of gassing. But relying only on landing the power shots is a gamble.

Gone are the days of Conor coming out and throwing spinning kicks before the fight even starts, jumping around like a mad man...

The sad reality is that as soon as you become conscious of the fact you may gas out. Your body panics and zaps you of all your energy by way of mega adrenaline dump.

Back