Media Conor Back in The Gym Throwing Hands

I can't quote this dork for some reason
I'm honestly at a disadvantage right here

All I saw was a gassed Conor getting tagged by some dude, why did he uopload this?

If you are not getting hit, you are not sparring right.

If you are not getting tired, you are training wrong.

First of all you have no idea how he’s training, second of all that night not be great on his knees

You can infer from his complete and utter lack of cardio that he does little to no road work... He sits in a weight class that is pretty much ideal for high levels of cardio.

Show me a video of him actually running for any length of time instead of sparring or rolling and I will stand corrected.

You can infer from his complete and utter lack of cardio that he does little to no road work... He sits in a weight class that is pretty much ideal for high levels of cardio.

Show me a video of him actually running for any length of time instead of sparring or rolling and I will stand corrected.

nothing like that dank grass under your feet

Again we only know what he shows
He probably doesn’t do road work due to his extremely weak knees, he rides the tread mill aswell as other high tech running substitutes
It running would sort his cardio trust me he wouldn’t have this problem

Are you dumb? Road work is actual distance running not 15 seconds of sprints.

Sprinting does almost nothing for cardio.
'Show me a video of him actually running for any length of time'

Again we only know what he shows
He probably doesn’t do road work due to his extremely weak knees, he rides the tread mill aswell as other high tech running substitutes
It running would sort his cardio trust me he wouldn’t have this problem

There are alternative cardio options to running, albeit not as good. Rowing machines for example are excellent for cardio and breathing control.

Unless he has had bad knees his entire career, its likely he has simply never bothered to do actual training that would give him a better gas tank.

'Show me a video of him actually running for any length of time'

15 seconds? Are you being serious or just an idiot? They are doing short run sprints in the video you provided.

Road work is actual running for a significant length of time.

15 seconds is not in any way demonstrative of someone who uses running or jogging to improve cardio.

15 seconds? Are you being serious or just an idiot? They are doing short run sprints in the video you provided.

Road work is actual running for a significant length of time.
you said 'Show me a video of him actually running for any length of time'
I showed you a video. You attacked me for no reason
lol what a child

you said 'Show me a video of him actually running for any length of time'
I showed you a video. You attacked me for no reason
lol what a child

? Either you intentionally misunderstood my comments regarding "Roadwork" or you are a moron. So which one is it?

If you exercised at all, you would know the difference between sprinting and actual running or jogging.

looking competent in the orthodox stance. Will we see him switching more in his next fight?

There are alternative cardio options to running, albeit not as good. Rowing machines for example are excellent for cardio and breathing control.

Unless he has had bad knees his entire career, its likely he has simply never bothered to do actual training that would give him a better gas tank.
He has had bad knees since his second ufc fight
Ironically that fight was the last time his cardio held up which tells a story
His injury has affected him imo

Back