Conor beats Khabib and ferguson

Everyone who disagrees with ts is Conor hater? I dont understand this kind of people.

The thing is, you were super arrogant, cocky and full of yourself in your statement, so the backlash is fully deserved, and we're enjoying it. Is normal.

Plus, funny thing, you see that only from Conor's fans, khabib's guys didn't made 500 threads saying how he will destruct him. It's part of the package to mimic his egomaniac personality and that's another reason why Conor's retards deserve hate, humiliation and shame.
<JonesLaugh>

Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor Not the real Conor

Haha. I'm quite entertained.
Haha
25e8cd6dfe659aa30739a5085171032d.gif

Makes no difference to me, i'm just not hung up over it. Feel honoured that my year old thread was bumped. Glad you enjoyed it. Are we not here for entertainment?

Yeah, the guy who wants to have a contest to see who's smarter is completely over it.

Yeah, the guy who wants to have a contest to see who's smarter is completely over it.

Could you not see the sarcasm? Haha. It was the other guy who inferred, that all Conor fans where unknowledgeable. I definately don't need to take a test against you though.

Could you not see the sarcasm? Haha. It was the other guy who inferred, that all Conor fans where unknowledgeable. I definately don't need to take a test against you though.

You can't even construct a coherent sentence without random commas thrown in for no reason, and we're supposed to believe that you understand sarcasm? Sorry, that particular bit was not offered sarcastically in any way, shape or form. Scornfully? Sure. Rhetorically? Probably. But not sarcastically.

You can't even construct a coherent sentence without random commas thrown in for no reason, and we're supposed to believe that you understand sarcasm? Sorry, that particular bit was not offered sarcastically in any way, shape or form. Scornfully? Sure. Rhetorically? Probably. But not sarcastically.

Definately. [sic]

Disappear where? I've never left. Who was looking for attention? It was a genuine opinion based on previous fights.

I Still believe A motivated Conor Would have beaten Khabib easily. But that Conor has gone.

You are dumb AF

<Dany07>

You are thicker than I thought. Keep it coming. As I said it's quite entertaining. Like a pack of wolves or should I say sheep. Keep bumping this thread, keeps me entertained everytime I check sherdog.

The Conor who beat Alvarez would have beat Khabib easily and Ferguson too.

I guess we will never know, because it looks like that version of Connor has Gone.

Khabib was lucky to fight the worst version of Conor we have Seen.

It would have been good to see Conor v khabib and Ferguson before he took 2 years off. It would have been a different story. But it is what it is.

So Pre-MayMac Conor is born. A ready made excuse for every loss he will have in the future. How pathetically convenient.

Your boy was a flash in the pan. He monetized it quite well but still a flash in the pan. Longevity is the sign of true greatness. He already peaked. It's all downhill from here.

And it wouldn't even be close.

This is an honest assesment, people will troll and hate on this, but Conor will do the same to khabib and ferguson as what he did to Aldo and Alvarez (make them look like amateurs)

Conor has alot of haters but forget how good he really is. I expect him to fight and beat both im 2018.

Everyone who says otherwise is (bar the odd reasonable poster) just a blind hater.

Hey retard, are you still here in Sherdog, or did you vanish like any self-respecting Conortard?

Hey retard, are you still here in Sherdog, or did you vanish like any self-respecting Conortard?

Yeah I'm still here. I've commented about 10 times in the last few days. I think it's you who's the retard.

So Pre-MayMac Conor is born. A ready made excuse for every loss he will have in the future. How pathetically convenient.

Your boy was a flash in the pan. He monetized it quite well but still a flash in the pan. Longevity is the sign of true greatness. He already peaked. It's all downhill from here.

Yeah pre-maymac Conor seemed a different fighter.
I agree he has already peaked. The money went to his head and he lost all motivation.

Funny, TC is 0% right.

Conor fight once in 2018 and got his chin almost CRACK by Khabib and also his jaw almost got broken too. McTap.

This thread really aged well..

It showed how blind those nuthuggers were.

Back