Media Conor bless

iXxPwCiSKNXTvlCm7quDcJsTnwzuLEzyRuMW8JKdUTE7SBLn78QhZFWUhixrbCWqSVSc6mIZI74lOYXfOvlaGtJbE4-j5J9rhEzzvx4oUXXOUgMo

Was that before or after the fight? If before, weird how Garcia doesn't wear shirts at random intervals. If after (where wearing no shirt makes much more sense) then not quite as impressive.

If it was before, thanks Conor for inventing throwing a left then a right. What a great invention never done in boxing before. That and shoulder strike KOs. Another great invention never duplicated in all of human history either before or after the Cerrone fight. Groundbreaking stuff and not an indication of fight fixing that imaginary techniques were applied to great effect against an opponent who openly stated he'd be "happy to lose" in interviews before the fight.

Yeah, the whole world knows Conor used to fight. But that’s in the past, buddeh. Time to give it up. Conor WILL be that guy Izzy was talking about at the pub.

Conor will be all.. I used to be the best. I was a champ in two weight classes. The 20 year olds will be.. Look at this old, besotted, manlet. Swingin wild hooks from his bar stool. Telling us he used to be somebody.

The guy is a mess. I figure it’s a coin toss whether the Conor/Chandler fight actually happens as scheduled.

Was that before or after the fight? If before, weird how Garcia doesn't wear shirts at random intervals. If after (where wearing no shirt makes much more sense) then not quite as impressive.

If it was before, thanks Conor for inventing throwing a left then a right. What a great invention never done in boxing before. That and shoulder strike KOs. Another great invention never duplicated in all of human history either before or after the Cerrone fight. Groundbreaking stuff and not an indication of fight fixing that imaginary techniques were applied to great effect against an opponent who openly stated he'd be "happy to lose" in interviews before the fight.
That was after Ryan's lost to Gervonta Davis

Conor should become a coach cause he can’t fight anymore

Maybe his future is in coaching.... might be something productive for him.....
has to beat getting knocked out, choked out or other wise utterly humiliated every time he steps in to the ring....
1713718788012.png
1713718952595.png
1713719046945.png

or court

1713719692856.png

Last edited:
The UFC has sensei Seagull, boxing has Conor for guidance. What a time to be alive.

The talentless fucks that come into topics to post their weird fetish shit about Conor losing etc are so fucking strange.

He only fights once every 2 years and you guys still let him live rent free in your head lol

The talentless fucks that come into topics to post their weird fetish shit about Conor losing etc are so fucking strange.

He only fights once every 2 years and you guys still let him live rent free in your head lol

He made an impact and an impression.

Just like Beethoven, Julius Caesar etc, people talk about them years/decades/centuries after.

He made an impact and an impression.

Just like Beethoven, Julius Caesar etc, people talk about them years/decades/centuries after.

Apparently. Dude was last relevant as a fighter (like, title, etc) in 2018. Jesus Christ.

One topic are the same dudes saying Dustin may be one of the best LW's ever and better than dudes who actually held the title (and even defended it) for beating washed LW's, then in the other denigrating Conor for losing to the GOAT (Khabib) and Dustin as if it's embarrassing.

Conor should be embarrassed that his life is out of control, not that he lost to fantastic fighters while he was a part time fighter lol

Not sure why anyone outside of the WWE would listen to McMidget. He has evolved his skillset in almost a decade.

Conor desperatley needs a Garcia-esque win

Not sure why anyone outside of the WWE would listen to McMidget.
I mean he does come off here as some old guy that has to be tolerated, but you could def get pointers from him on how to market yourself on the come up.

Conor forces people to pay attention to him and very few guys have that. Not many people could have gone to a boxing event and yell "oim the king of boxing!" and make spectacles so easy. You gotta have serious balls and confidence and be a little insane to do that. Coke def helps too.

Was that before or after the fight?
After Gracia got whooped by Tank in the past.

Garcia winning vs Haney does not change the fact that Tank would beat the shit out of him again.

D 1 Wanker jerking off to these things is normal tho.

conor looks unwell but so did ryan before he plucked that upset. so i dunno if i can plac money on chandler, he has power unlike haney but he is a smooth brain when it comes to fight iq

Back