Conor can hang w/ Van Heerden and Paulie but can't box?

Nobody said mcgregor can't box. He obviously has some moves and has shown them in the UFC. There's just levels to this and Conor is several below elite boxers let alone the best of this era.

Nobody said this?!!! Have you heard every boxing commentator in the world the last six weeks? I am not saying McGregor can win a world title, but to say he doesn't belong in pro boxing sems false based on the evidence.

You know what's funny? People make fun of Artem, but Artem is a far better fighter than Floyd. Put them both in an MMA fight and Floyd goes to hospital.

Also he spars mostly with Artem so sparring 40 12 rounders means diddly squat :D

Even the guy is so dumb his reasoning. Sparring with Artem apparently changes the game :D
Artem and Conor are basically Dumb and Dumber

Mayweather vs McGregor: 'Write Conor off at your peril,' warns sparring partner Artem Lobov

"If he wanted to he could just walk through every single shot that Mayweather throws. Mayweather doesn't have the power to hurt Conor.

"With eight-ounce gloves, that's a bigger issue for Floyd. It's a better thing for us. I see Conor stopping him in round three or four."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...gor-write-conor-peril-warns-sparring-partner/

This right here is truth.

You prepare for a world-championship boxing match, and your coaches are Owen Rodney and John Kavanaugh?

Floyd spars with Zab Judah, Chop Chop Corley, Errol Spence, and your sparring Artem Lobov??

AND MCGREGOR BROS STILL THINK HE'S GOING TO WIN. WTF?

You know what's funny? People make fun of Artem, but Artem is a far better fighter than Floyd. Put them both in an MMA fight and Floyd goes to hospital.

Stop it. He's not a better fighter. He's 13-13. That means he sucks at fighting. If you are a UPS driver and you deliver half your packages to the wrong place, you get fired.

Stop it. He's not a better fighter. He's 13-13. That means he sucks at fighting. If you are a UPS driver and you deliver half your packages to the wrong place, you get fired.
Of course he's a better fighter. If Floyd gets into the octagon. He loses. Not only would Floyd lose. Floyd would lose in under a minute.

Of course he's a better fighter. If Floyd gets into the octagon. He loses. Not only would Floyd lose. Floyd would lose in under a minute.

Artem has trained more, doesn't make him a better fighter. He's 13-13. I've run many more 10k's than Floyd Mayweather... doesn't mean I beat Floyd Mayweather in a 10k. In fact, I get smoked like a sturgeon. You know why? I suck at 10k's. Floyd is a winner. And like me at running, Artem is a loser.

Artem has trained more, doesn't make him a better fighter. He's 13-13. I've run many more 10k's than Floyd Mayweather... doesn't mean I beat Floyd Mayweather in a 10k. In fact, I get smoked like a sturgeon. You know why? I suck at 10k's. Floyd is a winner. And like me at running, Artem is a loser.
Of course it makes him a better fighter. If you can't win, you are inferior. Period. You don't get brownie points for 'maybe' being better if you trained. That's rubbish.

LeBron James 'might' be a better fighter than some UFC HW's 'IF' he trained. He might also lose to all of them. It's a stupid argument. We've had Olympic medallists in Judo and Wrestling who haven't even been top 20. Just because you're good at one small aspect of fighting doesn't mean you can cut it in MMA.

Being the best boxer once meant you were the baddest man in your weight division. Now it just means you're the best boxer. The same way someone might be the best at BJJ or wrestling or Karate or TKD etc etc. What it doesn't mean however, is that you're the best fighter, or even in the top 50 best fighters.

Back