Conor can win our respect back by fighting Masvidal on short notice

It should gain him some respect as a fighter win or lose. As a human he has a lot to work on lol.

I think he has some legal issues he needs to resolve first though

I'd rather Leon Edwards steps in..

That would have genuine heat and not a clown show..

As much as I would like to see Masvidal smash Conor I don't think that's a smart fight for a comeback. Conor needz to be pampered back not thrown back...

Even if Conor accepts, UFC won't allow it. Why would they waste a Conor fight without marketing it for months?

Conors probably blowing up Danas phone rn but I can't imagine Dana allowing it on a week notice, Conors not going to be in shape

He had a presser two days ago. Where he said: "im in peek condition. I am ready to go right now"

<Fedor23>

On 1 weeks notice. GTFO.
Im far from a conor fan but you seriously going full retard if u think hes fighting masvidal on 1 week notice

Conor right now leaving his hotel in Moscow

“Dee , grab me jacket and tell them to warm the jets were going the states “

upload_2019-10-25_9-45-22.jpeg

He's always had my respect fighting wise. People conveniently forget his quick run of fights to the FW belt. Taking some fights on short notice. Fighting Nate at 170 when he didn't have to. Returning to get whooped by Khabib when he could of retired.

Credit to Conor's fighting spirit even his haters think he might take the fight. There goes the "he's a coward" argument. Wouldn't be surprised if he did but he shouldn't. Mas deserves full camp respect.

To be honest, why would McGregor fight a gatekeeper like Masvidal?

I'm not a McGregor fan... but fighting Masvidal? Come on...

This is for the BMF belt #1/1. If Jorge was a midget Conor would be all over twitter already asking for this fight but it's not to be.

No way Conor takes this fight ..

Jorge straight killed Till the Super heavy weight fighting at WW ..

He would flat line the Irish midget in 3 seconds ..

I know that he’s rich blah blah and doesn’t need our respect.

but he clearly wants it or he wouldn’t follow MMA and call out MMA fighters and call himself an MMA fighter.

conor like all people wants respect and acceptance. He should earn it right now by offering to fight Jorge and WINNING
Highly unlikely, Conor only likes to take "short notice" fights when he's actually had a full camp and is only actually taking a short notice change of opponent.

Could be money to be made on a pool though on Conor claiming on twitter he did indeed make that offer but the UFC turned him down, lol.

To be honest, why would McGregor fight a gatekeeper like Masvidal?

I'm not a McGregor fan... but fighting Masvidal? Come on...
Because that "gatekeeper" has far more wins and finishes at LW and WW than Conor does and is currently in the WW top 10.... Could be a good reason anyway....

I'd respect it much more than him fighting Edgar or Cowboy for sure.

And he did say he's in fighting shape and that he wanted the winner, so he has a chance to back up the talk.

For years many people on here said mcgregor was ducking Khabib and would NEVER fight him, then he fought Khabib and he still gets bashed on here for tapping out to an infinitely better grappler...

Sherdog gonna Sherdog, people are fueled by hate on this forum and not by respect.. they want to only be fans of the best fighters and trash anyone with a loss.

Mcgregor could fight Masvidal, Khabib, and Stipe this week and would still get trashed on here for not winning all 3 fights.

I do agree if he steps in on short notice that would be awesome, two of my favorite fighters going at it, guaranteed fireworks and the JBG will be more than satisfied.

I’d honestly be getting the PPV if Conor took the fight, otherwise I was planning to pass on watching the fight live.

I’d maybe even root for him... I’d consider that a ballsy move for sure.

Back