Conor couldn't beat the #1000 ranked 155lb boxer, truth.

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While Conor did well, let's be honest that there are 1000s of boxers who would have done better than Conor because they have more experience in the fight came.

Conor was never a boxer. This fight was about as logical as Conor fighting the #1 Shotokan fighter in the world in a Shotokan tournament.

They made their money, and I have no issues with that.

Now, can we please get back to MMA ?

Last edited:
No.
Your thread is pointless and it sucks.

"Can we please get back to MMA?" The fuck?

The 1000th ranked boxer would be in a 4 round boxing match.

That's because Conor isn't a boxer and everyone of his fans that actually wanted to see him get into the boxing ring is delusional.

Can we get back to MMA, please? :(

Conor did well. Not well enough to win but seems like he won more people over than he lost.

Back to MMA!

Jon Jones couldn't beat the 1000th ranked Formula 1 driver at tennis..

While Conor did well, let's be honest that there are 1000s of boxers who would have done better than Conor because they have more experience in the fight came.

Conor was never a boxer. This fight was about as logical as Conor fighting the #1 Shotokan fighter in the world in a Shotokan tournament.

They made their money, and I have no issues with that. Now, can we please get back to MMA ?
more shit threads from this dumbass

Jon Jones couldn't beat the 1000th ranked Formula 1 driver at tennis..

Right, but you don't see Jones being touted as possibly being able to win a Formal 1 race, do you ?

Now, can we please get back to MMA ?

We were all ready to, but we were waiting for someone to give us the coldest hot-take on Mayweather/McGregor first. We're good now though, so thanks for that.

Are there 1000 boxers at 155?

In any case, Floyd already said he does not hit as hard as "Manny, Coto, Canelo, .....list". <Lmaoo>

I wouldn't say 1000s but any guy at 154 cashing decent purses would beat him.

Conor has a serious Achilles heel. He's a sprinter. If he can't take you out sooner than later he's in trouble.

Not to mention his lack of head movement is asking for something to decapitate him.

Conors not a boxer. hes got good hands in MMA no doubt. but theres alot of subtle differences to boxing. Its like guys who have good BJJ in MMA rolling with someone who does only BJJ.

To be fair im sure conor could beat alot of bums in boxing, but as far as any champ or accomplished fighter at around the same weight? not likely. You all shoulda learned saturday that theyre two different worlds.

I wouldn’t say 1000 boxers, comfortably any of the top 10 could beat him easily.

Back