Conor did amazingly.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-embrace_18if8uliemmk41jlrouo77ltyx.jpg Conor won rounds 1,2,3, arguably 4, and 8 if I'm not mistaken. Landed over 100 punches on the GOAT defensive fighter ever. More than Pacman in 12 rounds. Had the BALLS to challenge himself when he didn't have to and try a different sport. I don't give a shit if he lost, I take motivation from this and respect it. I also respect Floyd as a boxer because it's clear to me he's the GOAT. I will look back at this fight in my own fights and remember to attempt the impossible. Thank you Conor, and Floyd for an awesome performance. Que the loser sherbro haters with Hate, bitterness, pictures, GIFs etc. Just remember what you post speaks more about you, than it does me or Conor or anyone else.

Last edited:
get ready for the hate brigade

Floyd has never once completely disrespected his opponents power before, until Conor McGregor. Walking him down the entire fight.
Floyd didn't even drink water between rounds.

Whatever moral victory people think there was here, there was very little of it.

Well yeah, you're going to land more punches on Floyd if he has such a lack of respect for your power and ability that he walks right at you for 10 rounds before knocking you out.

Conor did okay in there, he didn't completely embarrass himself. But his fans are making a mockery of what he was able to accomplish by being intentionally dense about it.

Garbage thread penned by a neophyte

TS, ever thought about signing up for amateur night at your local comedy club ?

You're pretty good bruh.

He got exposed. Gassing out with Diaz might have been a fluke.

Now it's a known fact that Conor has bad cardio and probably can't fix it even if he wants to

Conor did far better than most people thought he would. Hell, better than I thought he would and I'm a fan.

Max Kellerman said he'd never land a SINGLE punch and he landed a hundred or more.

A lot of places had Conor winning 4 rounds of 9 before he got stopped in the 10th.

Apparently taking the somewhat aged best boxer of the era into the 10th round and being down 85-86 makes you a complete bum...

Conor landed more than some boxers because Floyd walked him down all night while Conor fled.

He saw Conor's defense was terrible, that his cardio was equally terrible, and he could feel Conor's lack of power.

The takeaway is that Floyd smelled weakness.

And for the 50th time, Floyd was right.

Calling # of shots "landed" as a victory for Conor is a huge lie. What it actually shows is that Floyd, quite correctly, had ZERO respect for Conor.

Don't think I ever saw Canelo or Pacman looking like this against Floyd.

floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor_bd4b3b54-8ae4-11e7-817c-4caf18ee223c.jpg

Caption: pls send halp

Last edited:
Had the BALLS to challenge himself when he didn't have to and try a different sport.
There's thousands of different sports in the world...some people even consider poker a sport!

Should we throw a party for Conor every time he ventures out and tries a new sport.

Let's call a spade a spade. He took a whooping to secure his family's future. If anything, I give him props for caring for his family.

I'd be surprised if half of those shots landed were meaningful. He was throwing slaps by about the 5th or 6th.

Conor did far better than most people thought he would. Hell, better than I thought he would and I'm a fan.

Max Kellerman said he'd never land a SINGLE punch and he landed a hundred or more.

A lot of places had Conor winning 4 rounds of 9 before he got stopped in the 10th.

Apparently taking the somewhat aged best boxer of the era into the 10th round and being down 85-86 makes you a complete bum...
lol ok

There's thousands of different sports in the world...some people even consider poker a sport!

Should we throw a party for Conor every time he ventures out and tries a new sport.

Let's call a spade a spade. He took a whooping to secure his family's future. If anything, I give him props for caring for his family.
Yea let's compare poker to a guy signing up to get punched in the head hundreds of times by the GOAT boxer. This is the kinda haters i can't believe exist.

He got exposed. Gassing out with Diaz might have been a fluke.

Now it's a known fact that Conor has bad cardio and probably can't fix it even if he wants to

But he has FAST

he did better than manny, hatton marquez, berto, castillo (2x) and raul... thats pretty fucking good

>Muh Connie got dispatched by an undersized 40 year old retiree b-b-but at least (insert coping excuse)

Man, I wasn't expecting to see the always brash and belligerent Connie troll wagon look so desperate for sympathy and consolation...

You guys have really turned into an EMASCULATED bunch and I'm almost sorry for you guys lol.

IMG_1886.JPG

Back