Conor didn't really bite the apple. They used CGI !

Conor has fake teeth,too much alcohol make his teeth weak bratha

Was watching the commercial and he didn't even bite the apple.
Weak sauce. Boo this man !

Good for him.
In the old days, you have one take after another, and in each you take one bite of an apple.
By the end of the filming, he's have eaten dozens of apples!

I've always known he was fake AF, but not even biting the apple. . . a bridge too far!

Since I'm already here for some reason, I also want to know why the editing decision was for him to take a (fake) bite from an apple, and then *immediately* speak with mouth open while baring glaringly artificially whitened teeth. . . and no apple within. He doesn't attempt to pretend to chew, or even swallow.

My conclusions: So the viewer is supposed to assume that either A) he didn't really take a bite of the apple that he's trying to compliment, or B) he did take a bite, but inhaled/insta-swallowed it.
They're just getting lazy imo. "Ah fuck it the idiots will but our shit anyway"

What an odd thing to do. Why not just actually bite an apple.
He has veneers like most celebrties. One of the top things they tell you not to do with them is bite into hard fruit like an apple.

They actually spent hours with him biting into the apple but ended up with the cgi. I was there and with bj penn at an airport.

Insta-swallowed lmao.

Yeah McGregor is p fake.

Clearly a narcissist who surrounds himself with yes men, I was a fan and am still a fan of his shit talk and energy - he brings excitement, there's no doubt about it... but take... Leon's corner for example in that last Usman fight, when he looked ready to quit and they were like 'COME ON MAN, WTF!!' That's what you need...

Any time you hear John in Conor's corner, even when he's clearly losing,
They're like 'great job, keep doing what you're doing'... fkn pointless.
I used to do ammy MMA fights and my coach (former UFCer Joan Carneiro, awesome dude!) would be honest and/or pissed and it totally helped. I always listen to my corners and tend to like fighters that do as well.

This is the type of content that makes me login to Sherdog every single day.

They photoshopped Usman’s teeth biting the Apple

John Conor Bonham ;)

conor-mcgregor-suga-sean.gif

You want him to drown in his own puke ?

Back