Conor dominated r4 vs cardio freak Nate.Khabib GASSED rd4 vs a real estate agent.Conor=better cardio

Have even watched Conor vs Nate 2 in order to come to your conclusion ? Or are you going off someone elses's opinion. Because round 4 wasn't dominant for either fighter.

Lol at dominate, I had him winning that round vs Nate by a few clean punches towards the end of the round, it was THAT close. Conor after 2 rounds (actually 7 - 8 minute mark to be exact) is not the same striker, all that speed and power is no longer there.

List some fighters who could go toe to toe with a Diaz for five rounds and land the harder/cleaner shots while dealing with a height and reach disadvantage.
Benson Henderson already did that, but better.

This has to be a mod alt.
Agreed. I read TS post and was like

giphy.gif

Are people that ignorant to call Conor's cardio better than any other fighter's cardio?
Conor has the worst cardio, we've seen that several times. It's hard to find anyone who looks so tired in 2nd and 3rd round.

Conor has far superior cardio to Khabib

...and Conor is the one whos actually more likely to win a decision too

Conor is undefeated in decisions and has never lost on scorecards, which includes dominating wins over Holloway and Nate, both of whom have far far better cardio then Kahbib

Even if Khabib is somehow able to survive the striking clinic that Conor is going to dish out, its not a forgone conclusion that Khabib can just "outlast Conor" and start to "take over"

Not even cardio freak Nate was able to accomplish that (Conor dominated round 4)

After watching Khabib vs Iaquinta we now know that Khabib does NOT have the cardio to ever beat Conor.

Meanwhile in contrast, Khabib GASSED hard in round 4 vs Iaqunita

Now replace Iaquinta with Nate and imagine Nate in that same situation starting to pour it on Khabib.

Replace Iaquinta with Conor and imagine Khabib exhausted in that same round 4 against Conor now (Conor always comes out fully rejuvenated in round 4) Khabib gets finished with ease in that round 4 against Conor (IF Conor doesn't already KO Khabib within the first 2 rounds with ease)

Another thing that favors Conor is that Khabib is NOT a finisher on the ground nor really ever actively peruses subs

IF Khabib is able to survive all the early knockdowns from Conor, and eventually manages to take Conor down, guess what. Conor can survive on the ground. Khabib's smoothering style and preference for control actually suites Conor and allows Conor time to work/hold on until the round ends (or get back up)

Now every round starts standing. In that scenario, now imagine it goes to round 4 and now Khabib is the one whos gassed. Conor is the one whos more likely to dominate Khabib under far many more outcomes (in under 2 rounds, or in round 4 via finishing a gassed Khabib or win the decision over gassed Khabib)

It's Khabib who literally only has a wrestslers chance against Conor

Once you ignore all the paid for Khabib hype and Khabib propaganda around Khabib, and start to more objectively break down the fight, you will start to realise how Conor is actually Khabib's worst possible nightmare match up brought to life.

Conor's counter punching/distance control TDD based footwork/neck framing to shut down shoots & clinches/clinch acumen is all wrong for Khabib. The writing is on the wall.

It's Tony who's the "tougher match up" for Conor. Conor still smokes Tony, but he just won't smoke Tony as easily as he smokes Khabib

All the banwagon hype fans putting money on Khabib are going to make Conor one of the easiest "under dog" picks in history. Easy work. Easy money.

Khabib is the male version of Ronda Rousey. Consider Conor the Nunez to Khabib Rousey

IF he signs the contract we'll see.

3641.jpg

I don't think this post deserves it, but I will entertain the thought.

1. Why aren't you considering wrestling and possibility of Conor being taken down in the first round? Instead you say that khabib will be knocked down. When has Khabib been knocked down?

2. Why are you sayng that Khabib was gassed i the 4th round, I didn't see that. If you look at his post fight interview with Rogan he looks extremely fresh.

Last edited:
I didn't read your post. but everyone knows mma math is dismissible.

Conor is undefeated in decisions and has never lost on scorecards, which includes dominating wins over Holloway and Nate

Dominating decision win over Nate.

You are a fucking retard. God damn.

Connor has striking cardio, Khabib grappling.

If Khabib wrestlefucks Conor for 2 rounds, Conor gasses in 3rd.

If Conor knocks down him like Eddie, Khabib gasses as well.

IF he signs the contract we'll see.

3641.jpg

I don't think this post deserves it, but I will entertain the thought.

1. Why aren't you considering wrestling and possibility of Conor being taken down in the first round? Instead you say that khabib will be knocked down. When has Khabib been knocked down?

2. Why are you sayng that Khabib was gassed i the 4th round, I didn't see that. If you look at his post fight interview with Rogan he looks extremely fresh.
this and on top of that he said, when in the cage, that he could fight with a 30 min pause again.
Yes he was tired, but not conor dead tired.

vftPrl9p.html

It's called taking a round off.

A guy who's gassed doesn't throw cripsy jabs like that.

He stopped going for the takedowns in rounds three and four in order to avoid gassing.

Coasting at times to pace yourself and gather information is a veteran strategy.

You might recognize it as what Mayweather was doing to Conor in their boxing fight together.

Conor gassed after 3-4 rounds of boxing, Khabib is still strong after rounds of grappling which takes way more cardio.

No, in the second fight he gassed after a round and three minutes of boxing.

Conor gassed just striking with Nate/Mayweather, now imagine how gassed he'll be after grappling Khabib.

I don't read posts from OP's who can't even construct a simple paragraph.

Back