Media Conor enraged with spite: "Line them up, even that little fool in his housecoat" (Jorge)

he literally never says the quote "line them up even that little fool in his housecoat jorge" that is literally a made up, falsified quote. You're a charlatan. He does mention the housecoat later in the sentence, but you literally changed the quote to suit your agenda and make it seem like jorge was the focus of his statement when jorge was literally the afterthought.

You said it was a "blatant misquote" and the other knucklehead said it was "completely made up". Both of you are wrong.

"...and anyone of these little mouthy fools can get it, even the little fool at the desk, all of them..." then they put the camera on Jorge "look at that fool in his bleeding housecoat, the stupid tit."

Now you tell me, is that a misquote?

That was a call out to Jorge .

I thought no one else caught that

Jorge sat down which was weird . Make the fight

Also

Let me get this straight ... Sherdog consensus seems to believe that Wilder would get worked in an mma match ??!?!? HAHAHAHA don't make me giggle

He could go to heavyweight and become champion with ONE mma training camp . ONE

but but but that's not enough time ... Calm down

GREG HARDY has wins in the heavyweight division !!! With very LITTLE training and he came from football ... Didn't Greg Hardy just have a close fight with a man with quadruple his experience. Hahahaha

WILDER IS A BOXER WITH HEAVY HANDS .. he has big show experience and fighting cardio

And get this
.. MMA heavyweights are mostly borderline obese.. I mean look into it. D level athletes

Wilder would knock Stipe unconscious with one mma training camp of 4 months.... Easy

Daniel cormier would be his only challenge at heavyweight

Prove me wrong
Most of that is not at all related to this topic. If you want to discuss it - start a new thread, bubs.

You said it was a "blatant misquote" and the other knucklehead said it was "completely made up". Both of you are wrong.

"...and anyone of these little mouthy fools can get it, even the little fool at the desk, all of them..." then they put the camera on Jorge "look at that fool in his bleeding housecoat, the stupid tit."

Now you tell me, is that a misquote?

it actually is literally a misquote. You don't know how to do a proper quote to save your life. You can use the ... to transition into the rest of the sentence. by putting it in the original sentence and removing part of what he said, it's literally, by definition, a misquote.

it actually is literally a misquote. You don't know how to do a proper quote to save your life. You can use the ... to transition into the rest of the sentence. by putting it in the original sentence and removing part of what he said, it's literally, by definition, a misquote.

You're just being willfully ignorant. The small bit I left out was unintelligible. It was pretty obvious that he was referring to Paul Felder (behind the desk) and Jorge Masvidal (in the housecoat) , so it looks like you're the one here with an agenda.

I can't speak for the TS/OP, but I'm assuming he either just posted what Conor said as he remembered it, or shortened it to fit the thread title character limit. Either way, it doesn't matter as I posted a video clip so you can see it all for yourself.

Conor is too umm "senior" to rock that look now and he wished he was a real sized man like Jorge

You could hear it in his voice

You’re a clown dude Conor’s rent free in your bitch boi head lmao the tarts are not the same one is a gorilla and the other is random tribal art you know nothing about tattoos or mma get your pussy ass out of here
I see you post in every single thread defending him and lashing out at anyone that criticizes anything about him like he's your brother or best friend. He lives rent free in your head too. You're just as obsessed as you think his haters are. How don't you realize this?

That was a call out to Jorge .

I thought no one else caught that

Jorge sat down which was weird . Make the fight

Also

Let me get this straight ... Sherdog consensus seems to believe that Wilder would get worked in an mma match ??!?!? HAHAHAHA don't make me giggle

He could go to heavyweight and become champion with ONE mma training camp . ONE

but but but that's not enough time ... Calm down

GREG HARDY has wins in the heavyweight division !!! With very LITTLE training and he came from football ... Didn't Greg Hardy just have a close fight with a man with quadruple his experience. Hahahaha

WILDER IS A BOXER WITH HEAVY HANDS .. he has big show experience and fighting cardio

And get this
.. MMA heavyweights are mostly borderline obese.. I mean look into it. D level athletes

Wilder would knock Stipe unconscious with one mma training camp of 4 months.... Easy

Daniel cormier would be his only challenge at heavyweight

Prove me wrong
Wilder got boxed up by a fat retired guy.dd513f9ccc238c30240dd3a52af52369.jpeg Fury-1053129.jpg

im finally rebelling against you embicles its about time you conor haters go away, this is a revolution this is a civil war between mma fans and the conor haters will fall, better switch sides while you still can clown
Sure buddy. Keep fighting the good fight.

Because Jorge is a real dude, always has been. He's not fake but he's selling his soul to the devil (money and greed) and he's embarrassed by it.

It's sad to see tbh.

Well, money is the reason why the fighters fight, at least the most of it. But this is why I like the Diaz brothers. No show or gimmicks. Jorge comes out as Scarface, but Nate comes out in regular jeans and black T-shirt. No tats or antics. They don't make a spectacle, they just call you a bitch and fight.

Someone getting the claws out because panty droppin majestic Jorge did it so much better?
This must what it's like with aging ring girls replacing eachother.

GettyImages-1200435932-1.jpg

5d1cecdb21a8611fe8278cda-750-563.jpg

But Sherdog told me Conor is ducking masivdal.

I'm so lost.........

As an objective third party reading this thread, it's embarrassing watching you grasp for straws. The proper use of an ellipsis doesn't make something a misquote. Being inaccurate makes something a misquote, and in the video, Conor clearly refers to Masvidal when he says "...(she what I did here?) look at that fool in his bleedin house coat, you stupid hick." @TITS paraphrase is accurate
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/mma...outhy-little-fools/1wy3i7948t9yp156xnuet2ztnk

Someone getting the claws out because panty droppin majestic Jorge did it so much better?

I like jorge but he appears he's fame is over his head. that bath robe was for pure attention seeking.
we all like jorge because hes just a raw hungry blue collar fighter. but him wearing that versace robe was for all the wrong reasons. I dont like Jorge's chance at this point if he were to fight connor. i know you might think im reading into it too much, but the man never acted like this in the past

They both look absolutely look ridiculous. Ben Askrin even dresses better

Back