Conor Era is officially OVER

Idk about that, he was lighting Dustin up and looked good even in defeat. He’s been inactive for too long though

Meh, as much as I don't care for Mcgregor and how much I knew that he'd struggle at this weight class. This is only his second fight in like 2 or 3 years. He may need a couple more to find a rhythm. The question is for how much money he has made, is it worth it to continue?

Stop taking boxing fights and retiring every 3 weeks if you (not you,him) want to cry about ring rust. He said himself perfect camp, felt incredible a new conor yadda yadda. (Last years i activity wasnt entirely his fault)

He made enough money for 3 lifetimes, no reason to stay in the octagon and possibly getting CTE

Dana right now...

EsLiGRgXIAMFTrl

First round was competitive. Y'all make it seem like it was Holloway Vs Katter style beat down.

Lets call it the manlet conman era. his best days were against little people. he's now been exposed. imagine what chandler would do to Canrat

He looked slow, awful timing, and gassed out in less than 2 rounds. A shadow of his former self, I can't see how he ever comes back from this, He looked terrible and no excuses, got totally owned. That aura of greatness is gone forever.
Yeah. He’s done. He looked slow as hell out there

No leg defense. Too much boxing in MMA... He was good with hands and with clinch and TDD but all props to Dustin because he exploit Conor's weaknesses.

the big question is how much pull does Conor still have with the UFC after this fight?

will he still be able to command big cash? i think he loses a lot of his negotiation power from this loss. conor used to basically renegotiate his purse on a fight to fight basis.

Compare Conor's durability in the second Diaz fight to how he totally folded here in less than 2 rounds. That is something he just can't get back imo.

Yeah if I was his family I'd tell him to hang it up before he gets hurt. He has been a entrepreneur instead of a fighter the last few years and has not improved one bit while getting older.

It's a shame he lost motivation after getting money and wasted most of his prime years.

Compare Conor's durability in the second Diaz fight to how he totally folded here in less than 2 rounds. That is something he just can't get back imo.

Wtf he was literally lighting Dustin up before the tko. He hurt Dustin bad a couple times. Dustin is tough af

Title. His career is basically over after this loss.

He made enough money for 3 lifetimes, no reason to stay in the octagon and possibly getting CTE
but he seems to be the guy to ruin that money in just an half of a lifetime

Back