Media Conor finally cleaning up his bad habits but as result, is showing withdrawal symptoms

He’s clearly showing stimulant abuse symptoms. I personally think McGregor has ADHD and his doctor prescribed him too much Adderall.

"Eye didz eh line tree times me size"!

im 67.3% sure this was video photoshopped.

look at the blur/smudge lines around his shoulders. those arent around jakes. someone was manipulating his shoulder movements and head twitching. (ie taking 1 or 2 times he twiched and replayed it over and over)

and the area where his neck meets his shirt on the close up looks cut and paste.

we need a shoop expert to analyse!

Last edited:
didn't we just do this thread a few days ago somebody let me know using the butthole emoji

He doesn't appear to be cleaning up anything. Dude has been gacked outta his gourde lately.

I wonder when Shertards are finally going to realize any “new” piece of news/media on/about a popular UFC fighter, let alone Conor McGregor, will have already been posted here within 12 hours after the source has been made public.

It’s almost like Sherdog is one of the premier MMA forums? crazy, I know

look at the blur/smudge lines around his shoulders. those arent around jakes. someone was manipulating his shoulder movements and head twitching. (ie taking 1 or 2 times he twiched and replayed it over and over)

and the area where his neck meets his shirt on the close up looks cut and paste.

Good observation, although those kind of jitters happen due to video compression. Doesn't happen with Jake cos he's still. When Jake laughs, you can still see something similar around his shoulders.

I would say not edited. 00:08 - 00:10, same thing happens to Jake.

If you are rich and famous I see no problem with people doing drugs.
It’s not like he fights anymore anyway.

Actually the exception would be that he has kids. In that case he needs to man the fuck up and be a good father.

Good observation, although those kind of jitters happen due to video compression. Doesn't happen with Jake cos he's still. When Jake laughs, you can still see something similar around his shoulders.

I would say not edited. 00:08 - 00:10, same thing happens to Jake.
What type of schizophrenia is this?

Back