Conor goes off on O'Malley (and Garcia) regarding PED use

Ah, so you are a dumbass. I clearly don’t think that as I haven’t said it. You’re so caught up in defending your hero that you’re just making shit up.
8ovzt1.jpg

Haters talking about Conors apparent use of steroids during his leg recovery need to keep in mind that he never tested positive at any time prior to his injury, and has never tested positive for anyhing since entering back into the pool. What he did out of competition in regard to a bad injury has zero impact on taking PED's during competition or to enchance it.

As for the Garcia positive test...lets wait until more facts come out, lets also not forget other boxers who have tested postitive e.g. Canelo, Mayweather, RJJ, Tyson, Benn etc.

Last edited:
Wow, Conor McGregor is HEATED! I thought him and O'Malley were cool though? Guess not.

Conor took stuff , but when he did so he removed himself from the testing pool and was upfront that he took whatever he could to speed up the healing of his leg.
It's not the same as ryan getting popped the day of and day before.
For sure he was the youngest of the 3 big names to suffer similar injury, he is probably the one that will take longer to get back into the cage, its not like Anderson Silva didnt test positive, but hey, at least he didnt took forever to get back.

Silva 13 months
Weidman almost 2 years
Mcgregor almost 3 years, when it actually happens.

What set this whole tirade off ? , did he lose money on the fight or something

Conor thinks he's part of Irish cartel these days because they used him to wash some of the money and passed on some Coke to him. Most likely to party with him and get a few pics for the gram.

Explains his junky behavior and constantly talking about killing people, doing them in their sleep. Sad how hanging with these people devalued this dude hard. He was on fire in his first run, charisma in bucket loads. Now he's just a roided up wannabe roadman.

For sure he was the youngest of the 3 big names to suffer similar injury, he is probably the one that will take longer to get back into the cage, its not like Anderson Silva didnt test positive, but hey, at least he didnt took forever to get back.

Silva 13 months
Weidman almost 2 years
Mcgregor almost 3 years, when it actually happens.

Maybe they should've taken longer. They didn't exactly look stellar when they came back.

Yeah, I had created it last night.

Woke up this morning and see that it was deleted due to "Thread has gone off the rails with PED accusations." Damn, I hate I missed it lol.
No thread should be deleted, but that's an especially idiotic reason.

Back