Conor got clipped trying to panic wrestle

I don't get why people always shit on people who switch to grappling when getting rocked, what should they do? Stay up rocked and get knocked out? Most of you would jump down on the floor and then cover and roll around like a fat ball.
It's cause Conor coined the term panic wrestler and now he shoots all the time when he is in trouble.

He was getting beat up , as I said the haters make it seem like he was being dominated from start to finish . It was a very competitive fight

You can't ignore how fucked up his leg was getting. Not like Dustin was just taking damage and doing nothing. If he didn't beat him here Conor's leg would have given out soon enough.

You can't ignore how fucked up his leg was getting. Not like Dustin was just taking damage and doing nothing. If he didn't beat him here Conor's leg would have given out soon enough.
True too, these calf kicks been on a tear lately , love the technique personally my leg kicks are slow so I’m always getting checked which hurts even worse but I’ll love to learn how to calf kick

He needs to analyze Khabib's take down attempt. Where he switches his head to the opposite side after changing levels. So for this specific clip Conor's head would be on Dustin's left side of his body instead of shooting straight in and trying to shoot with his head on the right side of Dustin's body. Khabib's cousin does the same takedown style. It's what confuses most people because most shoot with the head on the other side and Khabib purposely switches it up to make it harder to defend.
Also Conor is very rocked here he's not even shooting properly, just look at the direction he is shooting towards, it's so off. He was already out of it and had a lot of heavy strikes absorbed

I don't get why people always shit on people who switch to grappling when getting rocked, what should they do? Stay up rocked and get knocked out? Most of you would jump down on the floor and then cover and roll around like a fat ball.
Think you are missing the point here. I think its due to Conor taking about some fighters who he called "panic wrestle" when they are in trouble.

And TS made this thread because Conor himself, ironically panic wrestled

well in connors case is because he calls wrestlers crotch sniffers and criticized and if im not mistaken coined the term panic wrestle

no, he was bobbing and weaving. He mis read Dutins punch and ducked into a right.

Either way, Dustin had a better game plan. Conor did not use his kicks like he does in many of his other fights and it cost him dearly.

He tried to box in an MMA fight and limiting his skill set was a poor decision in this fight.

But but but he was winning on the cards....

Lol u losers should take your daddys l.

Back